🤍6.3🤍

Riftan's pov:
MAXIMILIAN, MY WIFE LEADS ME TO OUR BEDROOM, AND makes me sit down on our bed. I look around and I started to realise how much I hated my room now. It's so cold all the time and dark. So boring.

Maximilian closes the door and the moment she turns to me I see her whole 'sweet' persona disappear. Her face looked so much like the Duke's and it scared me.

"Where are you going all the time, Riftan? Do you know how hard it is to do everything on my own all the time?", she started complaining like she always does. I roll my eyes, "I can't be the only one, who does everything around here".

"It's not like you and your father let me take a place, Maximilian", I stood up and I walk up to my wardrobe to change my shirt, because it smelled like a woman from the spell.

"That's not the point! You're supposed to be next to your wife and help her. Where are you all the time?", she walks up to me, so I can hear her annoying voice even better, "Are going to sleep with that servant?".

"It's none of your business what I do with my free time. And even, if I sleep with another woman you can't tell me anything, because we aren't really in love", I turn to her and all my anger popped on my face.

Maximilian has this idea, that even tho we agreed we don't love each other a long time ago and we are doing all of this just to please her father, we still gotta pretend 24/7. It's not going to happen.

She also knows that I still love Eleanor, so every thing I do is now associated with her and sex for some reason. I don't care, if Maximilian thinks I'm a horrible husband, but if she says something about Eleanor to make her like she's less..than I'm stepping up.

"I'm sick and tired of getting pretty and all dolled up, just so I can be left alone", she continued to whine and once again I roll my eyes, "tell me, Riftan, why are you so obsessed with that servant girl? What does she have to impress you so much?".

"Personality, Maximilian. She has character, sometimes that you don't possess".

"Are you saying I'm not a good queen?".

"That's exactly what I'm saying. You're letting your daddy tell you how to manage a whole ass kingdom, because you don't know how to do it on your own", I chuckled mocking her. She didn't look happy to hear that.

"Oh, really? Do you wanna see what decisions I can take on my own?", Maximilian puts her hands on her hips and furrows her brows.

"Let me see", I smiled cockily at her.

"Watch out for your favourite servant, Riftan Calypse, because I'm going after her".

"You won't DARE to touch her!", both of us are now face to face.

"Watch me".

Eleanor's pov:
Ruth came earlier than usual today. He said he had plenty of free time lately, since the First Lady of Anatol has her own magicians on her own, so he feels pretty useless now.

We were sitting inside the pharmacy watching the magic box and the local news. Nothing really interesting around Wedon, so me and Ruth were talking about casual stuff.

"By the way, you won't believe what happened yesterday", I started saying and I sip out of my cup of tea, "some weird lady came out of nowhere and started talking about Riftan".

"Really? How does she look?", he asked.

"She had long beautiful blond hair and nice green eyes, almost like Riftans, and she had a nice figure. Stunning woman", I explained to Ruth every detail, that I remember and he listened so carefully, "I've never seen her in Anatol, but she seems to know a lot of details about Riftan and his life".

"That's strange. I don't know a woman with this description either. I mean, if she was so stunningly beautiful I would notice her".

"Maybe sir Gabelle knows her. He's more of a ladies man than you", I joked.

"Ha-ha, very funny. For your information, a lot of ladies have told me, that I'm really good in bed", he looked so proud.

"What ladies? The imagine ones?".

"Maybe you should try me to confirm, if it's true or not", Ruth leans closer to me and he raised one eyebrow. His eyes were so close I'm now noticing the beautiful silver colour.

I chuckled at him and take it as a joke, but Ruth pulled me closer to him by the wrist and I was shocked, when his lips pressed on mine. I pushed him back and he looks at me with the most sad eyes I've ever seen. But he didn't let go of me, he was still pressing me against his body and his hand on my lower back.

"Ruth, I...", I began to say, but he caught me by surprise and cupped my face lifting it up to make me face him.

"It's okay, Eleanor, I know you don't feel the same way. I always knew. But I still wish to have you just this once", he said and then he started kissing my neck with wet and hot kisses.

My body felt nice, but not as nice as it felt with Riftan, when he kissed me. Ruth pulls down the right stripe of my dress and he kisses my shoulder, then moves down till he kissed every inch of my hand. It felt weird, but nice at the same time.

"You smell like daisies", Ruth whispered next to my ear and puts his hand around my neck, it fit perfectly in it, "your neck is made to be in my hand, Eleanor", he whispered once again.

I'm not going to lie it felt good. But the whole time he was touching and kissing me I imagined Riftan doing it. I missed him so much, that I was seeking his touch again. I close my eyes and in my mind Riftan in now behind me leaving kisses all over me.

Suddenly the door of the pharmacy flew open and a bunch of guards from Anatol invaded in my shop. Ruth immediately pulls away and I fix my stripes of my dress. They lined up in front of us and both me and Ruth were very confused about the situation.

"Lady Eleanor?", the head guard asked.

"That's me, yes?", I responded.

"You are condemned to beheading by order of the First Lady of Anatol, Maximilian Calypse, for stealing", he explained, "you have to be escorted to Anatol immediately".

"WHAT?!", both me and Ruth said.

UNEDITED