🤍3.2🤍

LORD LUCIEN WASN'T THE NICEST, BUT AT LEAST HE WASN'T the monster everybody claims he is. He was actually calm and collected, very strong looking, but a gentleman towards the ladies.

He showed us around the castle, prepared a big nice feast for us and even organised the music, because he knew Riftan might like it. I was very surprised, in a nice way of course.

Of course the only thing, that really bothered me in Lord Lucien was his flirty personality. He was very..how should I say this..insistent man. He didn't stop complimenting me through the whole dinner and made remarks about my appearance.

Not only me, but Riftan didn't like it too. It was like he was trying to stay between me and the Lord, because perhaps he saw how uncomfortable I was during our dinner.

"Riftan, I'm go glad you decided to come and visit me", Lord Lucien began saying, he held his cup with wine in the air and smiled at us, "but why haven't I received a invitation for your engagement yet? I heard you're marrying that Maximilian Croix girl, right?".

"You heard right", Riftan said and continued to cut his steak slowly. His facial expression was neutral. He wasn't happy, but he didn't show it.

"I don't understand why would you marry a girl from this awful bloodline, when clearly you have so many beautiful girls in Anatol", the lord once again looked at me and put the cup down, then his hand moved slowly towards mine and it ended up on mine.

I looked down at my hand. I really wanted to slap him across the face, but I knew, that if I do that I might ruin the peace. So I tried not to pay attention. Riftan and Lucien continued to talk about the engagement and finished their dinner.

Lord Lucien decided to show us our room on his own, but the fact that he was too drunk to even walk in straight line was making it even funnier. He brought us to a big room with two beds and a big bathroom. I walk inside slowly and look around. Wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, but it's cozy and nice.

"Lady Eleanor, if you don't feel comfortable sleeping with a man in the same room, you can always come to my room", Lord Lucien walks behind me and puts his hands around my hips pressing me to him, "I don't mind giving you my room, if you want", he whispered to me.

"Okay, you need a break, Lucien", Riftan said and picked him up by the armpits and pressed him to the wall away from me. Riftan's scary eyes fell on Lucien's face and I felt the cold aura around the room, "don't bother my advisor, or I'll murder you".

Lord Lucien was too drunk to understand what is happening, but at least he left the room and me alone. Riftan got in the bathroom first and I sat on my bed to rest for a little bit. As I laid down to rest my head I felt something on my leg. I look and I see bunch of spiders crawling up on my leg. I screamed loud and Riftan came immediately. I caught the spiders and let them go through the window.

After I saw this I moved my blankets and I saw this bed was filled with them. I almost got a heart attack. I hate spiders so much.

"Eleanor, go and clean up. I'll fix it", Riftan said and I nodded my head.

I quickly got into the bathroom and I tried to lock the door, but the lock was broken. I'm not having a good time, I thought as I was slowly removing my dress and my corset. I filled the bathtub and I got in. The hot water hits me cold skin and I immediately felt relaxed.

Riftan's pov:
I lay on the bed after I tried to kill most of the spiders and I waited for Eleanor to get out, so I can pee. It passed midnight and I was wondering what was taking so long. I got up and started walking towards the bathroom, when suddenly the door opened and I saw Eleanor walking out with only towel around her small body.

I immediately step back and I turn around to let her get dressed. I find myself, because I felt it heating up. Eleanor walks past me and I took a very quick glance at her back. The wet drops were still on her shoulders. The towel was complimenting her beautiful figure.

I found myself staring at her as she was picking up clothes for the night. My pants started to feel a little bit tight and I knew I was turned on by her. I look down and my jaw almost dropped to the floor. Oh, no no no. This can't be happening. How can I be turned on by Eleanor? I-I-I gotta do something.

"Riftan", her gentle voice brought me back to reality and I look at her. Eleanor was now facing me and her chest was half visible. It was almost in my face and I couldn't help, but stare at those half exposed nice chest, "can you tell Lord Lucien about the spiders?", she asked.

"Ah..um..what?", I shook my head and forced myself to look her in the eyes.

"The spiders? I can't sleep in this bed?", she pointed at the bed next to mine.

"Oh, that wouldn't be necessary, Eleanor, you can sleep in my bed", I told her.

"Where are you going to sleep?".

"You don't mind sleeping with me, right? We know each other for years", I moved to the bed and I sat on it, then I raised my hand for hers and I smiled at her, "I promise I won't touch you or make you uncomfortable".

Eleanor was hesitant at first, but then she agreed, because we didn't have much choice to begin with. I move to the right side and she lays on the left side. The light are off and I can feel her warmth next to me.

Thinking that only one reach and I can feel her nice body in my hands made me crazy. I put my hands next to my body and I tried my best to not do anything stupid. But then Eleanor turns to face me and my eyes fell on her face for a little. I'm just noticing how beautiful she actually is, I thought and I turn to her.

"Riftan, why are we actually here?", Eleanor spoke suddenly and I put my hands under the blankets putting them on my private parts to cover my shame, "don't tell me we travelled all the way here to Balto just to sleep with the spiders and see lord Lucien drunk".

"Oh, we came here for gold", I chuckled a little and tried to play it cool, but my pants were really tightening right now, "don't you remember, it's that time of the year?".

"Oh yeah! The tax collection", she smiled at closed her eyes.

It wasn't that time of the year. I lied to her. But I have a good reason behind it. Lately Eleanor is been working so hard and she barely has time to relax around my stupid engagement, so yesterday, when I saw her with Ruth..I decided to take her for a little vacation.

Balto is far enough from Anatol, so I think she might feel good here for a couple of days. And I can spend some time with her. I miss having time to hang out with her. She's my friend after all, I cherish her for being by my side.

The only problem was, that I wasn't really relaxed right now. Something is getting into me lately too. Seeing her everyday with Ruth and what I discovered yesterday made me mad for some reason. Why would she be with someone like Ruth, when there are plenty of knights and noble man, who will be in her feet? Ruth of all man? She choose him over...over me?

Eleanor turns her back on me and I could hear her soft breathing. She was asleep. I might regret it tomorrow, but now I really wanna do this. I move closer to her and I wrap my arm around her body pressing her to me. Her small body felt so warm against mine and her hair smells like lavender. It's beautiful.

When I received that letter I was hoping it might be from Eleanor. But with the days, that passed..I began to lose hope. It obvious she's not interested in me. And can you blame her? I'm not the man for woman like her. Eleanor is smart, strong and classy. I'm..a man.

UNEDITED