Chapter 10 ♡

PREVIOUS PART

Y/N: Jungk-ook he i-is aliv-e-e

Jungkook: Who are you talking about Y/N

Y/N: M-my Muf-Muffin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

It's been 30 minutes since everyone went out and you and Jungkook did not come out...

Jin: Should we go and check on them

Jhope: I guess yes... let's go

Rose: Yea ( sniffing )

When they opened Jungkook's room they met with the loveliest site ever. You and Jungkook were sleeping hugging each other tightly. your hands were around Jungkook's neck and his hands were around your waist, leaving no space between your bodies. Jungkook's face and your face were just few centimeters apart.

Jennie: They look cute together

Taehyung: Yea (sad smile)

Jimin: Let's leave

X TIME SKIP X

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and saw Y/N was sleeping beside me we were so close. My heartbeat was raising every second but as soon as I saw here dried tears, I felt my heart clench. I gave a warm peck on her forehead.

Jungkook: Never cry my love, it clenches my heart. 

Just then I saw her moving I slowly released my grip, even though I badly want to be with her like this for long, but I did not want her to feel awkward and I slowly got up from the bed and drank some water, just then she woke up...

Jungkook: Hey Y/N, Slept well?

Y/N: Yea I did

Jungkook: Hmm Let's go out

Y/N: n-no I don't wanna

Jungkook: You can't hide forever you know that right

Y/N: Hmm let's go

with that I helped her get up and we went out 

Author's POV

You and Jungkook came out and sat on the couch and you apologized to rm and jisoo for yelling at them earlier and they forgave you. You saw your brother ( suga ) looking at you with worried eyes, he slowly came towards you and sat beside you and caressed your cheek.

Suga: Pls forgive me Y/N, I will tell you everything that happened.

Y/N: Tell me (cold tone)

Suga: That day... I was threatened by that b*tch she told me that if I don't tell you that he is dead then she will kill you, I can not lose you so I did it...

Y/N: Then why did u hide from me

Suga: cause I know if I tell u he is alive you will do something to meet him and if she knows then she will definitely kill you, and I don't want that to happen

Y/N: Then why are you telling me now

Suga: because, I need to tell you today, because I know he will be debuting today. Now that b*tch can't touch you because you are an idol and if anything happens to you, they won't leave her alone... and I am there to protect you.