Chapter 5 ♡

Y/N's POV

I woke up with the sunlight shining on my face brightly, as soon as I sat on my bed, I saw my unnies sleeping in my room, Ryujin and Chaeryoung Unnies were sleeping on the couch rose and jennie were sleeping beside me and lia and jisoo unnie were sleeping on rose's bed, I felt happy but sad, happy because at last there are someone who care about me but sad because I know that anyone I love, will go far away from me someday or the other...

Anyways I slowly got up from the bed, while I was getting up my feet was paining so I left a small whimper, jisoo unnie woke up as she is a very light sleeper, with the help of her I got up from the bed and rushed towards the restroom, making jisoo unnie chuckle... After doing my morning routine I came out and saw everyone awake

Author's POV

Ryujin: Yaa Y/N, why did u walk you should have woke us up

Y/N: Don't worry unnie, jisoo unnie helped me

Rose: Woah you woke her up but not me you betrayer, I was your friend since you were small        ( says while wiping her fake tears )

Jisoo: She did not wake me up, I woke up by myself

Jennie: Aish stop fighting ( she came towards Y/N and helped her sit on the bed )

Chaeryoung was staring at Y/N angrily and Y/N smiled nervously knowing what is coming

Chaeryoung: Yahhhhh Y/N! I told you not to dance and take rest look what happened to you now, you will never listen to me ever. I am older than you so you are supposed to listen to me and how dare you eat those many antibiotics are you insane you have your fever and vomiting because of that... ( after a good hour of scolding chaeryoung finally calmed down )

Your Dress:

You are not well so yeah you need some rest so you wore something comfortable

X TIME SKIP X 

Y/N's POV

Right now I am resting on my bed and I am so bored, so I took my phone and checked my messages and I saw eunwoo texted me so I opened it, he texted me saying " I am so sorry Y/N I did not mean to text you all that stuff, I was just so angry when jungkook held your waist during your performance, I am so sorry ", " please give me a chance " I decided to ignore it as I lost my impression towards him yesterday itself...

Just then Lia unnie came to me and said BTS are coming to visit us, I told her to not say about ny health and say I am out or something but she said that jungkook called her yesterday and she told him about you and now they all know about it so I had no option but to face them, I don't like it when anyone show pity on me, so I don't show my weak side to anyone...

Author's POV

Last night when lia told what happened to jungkook, he was very upset and his hyungs noticed it and forced him to say what happened and after listening to what happened they all felt sad especially suga, they thought of coming to your house yesterday itself but it was late so they waited until morning and they reached your house at morning...