Chapter 8 ♡

After Jimin and Rose, RM and Chaeryoung, Jisoo and Jin, Ryujin and Jhope became a couple, your group and BTS became like a family as they will always visit your house and sometimes have sleepovers too so they could sleep with their girlfriends. Everything was going fine and you are so happy and that is what you feared, because since you were a little girl if you are so happy then something heartbreaking will come next, you were scared...

Currently is midnight and you woke up feeling someone is watching you, you looked around but found no one so you just shrugged off and went back to sleep without knowing that there is someone staring at you and smiling widely...

X TIME SKIP X

Morning...

Y/N's POV

Today I woke up early as we are having a concert today, I was happy as I get to meet blinks, today's concert is with BTS for Boy With LUV Song...

Currently, we are having a light practice on the stage with BTS...

During Concert...

Author's POV

After the concert started you guys first started communicating with the fans,  just then a poster came up on the screen that says, " Taehyung I have Yeontan, Come and Get him", Everyone was laughing their ass out 

Y/N(*in mic ): Wow what an epic poster 🤣

Jungkook: Ikr

Taehyung: You guys are crazy armies

Y/N: Yea yea not crazier than you

Taehyung: Really ( he said coming close to her )

Y/N: Yup

Taehyung was coming closer to you and jungkook noticed it and came in between and started to push taehyung

                                            -- Imagine Jungkook as You and Jimin as Jungkook

Taehyung was laughing his ass out after seeing jungkook get jealous after some time you guys started to perform. During the performance, There were sweet moments between you and jungkook like he held your waist during one step.