Chapter 26: Battle of Eclipse Celestial Spirits Pt.2: Fight against E.Ophiuchus

Start from the beginning

Hisui: (smile) Yes, it’s true. Natsu’s magic combine with Y/n’s demonic aura made those Realms converging to one. As they have given you two the advantage.

Yukino: What?! Y/n's aura is demonic?

Carla: Yes, we’re surprised as well. Either way, it worked.

Arcadios: Are you feeling better now, Natsu?

Natsu: Yeah. I feel all of the dark magic is wearing off now.

Happy: That’s why you should be careful what you are eating Natsu.

Natsu: I dunno, I kind of got used to it anyway. Hey Y/n, you’re awesome how you did that! I can feel that demonic power from you, are you like related to Mirajane?

Y/n: Not exactly, that’s just my own demonic power, it comes from my family heritage after all.

Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Happy, Yukino, Hisui and Arcadios are confused from Y/n’s response of his power.

Y/n: I’ll explain it later, but right now we got bigger things to worry about.

Y/n is walking slowly towards E.Ophiuchus, Natsu and the others are shocked that Y/n is crazy.

Hisui: Y/n, what are you-!

Y/n: (smirk) Hey snake breath, how about you just give up before you keep embarrassing of yourself huh? What do you say?

E.Ophiuchus won’t say anything for few seconds until she chuckles sinisterly as Y/n, Natsu and the others are confused why she’s started laughing.

Natsu: Hey, what’s so funny?!

E.Ophiuchus: You assistance are valuable to me. I should be thanking you for that!

Natsu: (shocked) What?! What are you talking about?!

Y/n: Okay, you mind just tell us already before I’m ready to kick your ass. And your gibberish of this nonsense, *fake yawn* are starting to bore me already.

E.Ophiuchus: Quiet pitiful human! As I was saying, I would have sealed them myself but it would be quite a challenge. And thank goodness I have you. Now the Celestial Spirits are now in the grasp of Celestial Spirit King! The King demanded for that while I planned the rest.

Hisui: Are you saying the King wanted this to happen?!

Wendy: So the Celestial Spirits wanted to gain their freedom is nothing but a big lie?

Carla: It seems they’ve been tricked as we all are.

Y/n: Meh, I guess that sounds about right, looks like we missed out some part of this fiasco.

E.Ophiuchus have explained the Celestial Globe serves as a conduit for their King, it sole purpose is to channel the strength from Celestial Spirits to Celestial Spirit King who is been corrupted which leads is the Liberuim Verus to sacrifice these Spirits from the Celestial Plains. Which shocked to Natsu, Lucy and the others.

Hisui: Sacrifice?! But why?!

E.Ophiuchus: Becoming as the Eclipse worked perfectly for them and my king as well. It give my king an exquisite appetite for as such power. Which is why the Celestial Spirits wanted to leave the plain but now they are trapped with his grasp. All of this false hope for them and you have perfectly well just as I planned.

Yukino: The Celestial Spirit King is badly affected it.

Lucy: We thought we help to freed them but we put them in harm’s way.

Wendy: That’s awful. And we didn’t know.

Natsu: Dammit, I can’t believe this crap!

Hisui: To think we’ve banished them from their Realms and now it’s in the hands of the Celestial King. To make matters worse, if the Celestial Spirit King goes unchecked, the Celestial World and itself will collapse.