Arc 6, Chapter 7: (Lemon) A Celebration

Start from the beginning

Eren: "Yeah...though next time it'll be me who you fuse into body wise. As nice as it was to have tits, I think I'd prefer no back pain."

Yang: "Hah! Now you know how it feels to be me everyday!"

She gives Eren a loving sisterly hug, resting her head on his shoulders.

Yang: "We'll talk more later. There's a lot of memories and feelings we've both just learned about eachother since Yin is both of us combined. Personalities, powers...secrets and memories included."

She lets go and walks towards the door slowly, still getting used to being her own person again. She turns around and looks at Blake who looks like she's ready to explode.

Yang: "Blakey? Treat him well alright? Remember my warning from last time. Have fun!"

And with that, she closes the door.

AND THE SINS BEGIN.

Eren: "H-Hey Blake."

Blake: "Bed. Now!"

She grabs Eren and throws him onto the closest bed, digging her hand into his pocket. She grabs the button and taps the yellow side, summoning the God of Light.

Light: "Huh? Oh! Eren! I see you've defused. Did you end up giving yourself a name that wasn't just 'Yang'?"

Eren: "Y-Yeah. Yin."

Light: "Yin. I'll remember that...what is that smell?"

Blake: "Me and Eren have a lot to discuss and we can't risk having anyone walk in on us disclosing this. Can we go into that house in the Throne World for privacy? If it was a short conversation I'd risk this but there's A LOT to talk about."

Light: "Um...I don't see why not. Go ahead. Eren remembers the house and its interior. Use it to your delight and stay as long as you need."

Light snaps his fingers and teleports the couple inside the house in the Throne World. They land on the bed and immediately Blake starts kissing all over Erens face.

Eren: "Heh..heheheh. Seems you missed me...that really tickles...!"

Blake: "You have no fucking idea how much I've missed you! Your voice, your touch, your smell, your everything. My mate...my mate is back...in my arms..."

She moves Erens head a little bit to the side and starts peppering his neck in kisses and bites. He starts to breathe heavy and puts both his hands on Blakes ass, groping her cheeks.

Blake: "Mmmm! Yessss. Touch more!"

Eren gropes and even spanks her ass, watching it jiggle as she bites more and more on his neck.

Blake: "I love putting these marks on you...they show you're mine...no one can touch you besides the ones you're related to. Weiss? Pyrrha? Nora? Absolutely not. They'll know they have no right to touch you. My scent will be all over you..."

Eren: "H-Heheh. I feel like I'm the one who should be saying this about o-other guys."

Blake grins and licks her lips, looking up and down at his body.

Blake: "We last fucked at the end of my heat. What will be different this time is that even when I'm not especially horny, I will NOT take my hands off you. Every guy will know that I'm the one putting those marks on you. And since they know who you are...they won't do a damn thing to take me away from you...even if they could, I wouldn't let them in a million years..."

Erens heart skips several beats when Blake whispers these words into his ear. At that moment he realized that he was in love with this girl. Blace asked him to protect her...he will do it no matter the cost.