Just Before the Sports Festival

'Greetings, the air is warm here. It feels like summer is just around the corner. I hope this letter find's you well, sir. In good health and in even better spirits.

This semester I took the position as a teacher at UA High School. Heh. That's right. I'm guiding the next generation of heroes. I was hoping to find someone worthy of inheriting my power among the elite students at the school. A Hero-in-training with outstanding test scores and a powerful Quirk. However, before I ever began my tenure at UA, I met a young man. Even though he was scared to act at first and was unsure of himself. He did a 180 and took inspiration from an older hero. Red Riot. This young man inspired me and another student that he saved. Dispute being faced with an individual much taller than himself, he confronted the behemoth with charisma and a charming smile and convinced them to look elsewhere for whatever it was looking for. He was almost like the Bard Sensei used to play when we played Dungeons & Dragons oh so long ago. I would have apprehended the behemoth, but he committed no crime.

Later, away from prying eyes. I confronted him, he had reminded me to always attempt peace and resolve a conflict before immediately going to violence. I offered him One For All, explaining its secret and my wound in its entirety. He accepted with no hesitation and so I began to train him for the trials he would have to overcome in order to be accepted into the hero course at UA High. Even though he sometimes struggled with his newfound abilities and his current ones conflicting. He never stopped fighting, and always gave 100 percent when trying to harness One For All and his given Quirk. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think I found the person to hold the main All For One.

As for the copy created by Nezu's adopted daughter who is the biological child to 'HIM'. After nearly eight plus years, she seems to have finally activated the quirk and all its strength. First activating it to save her uncle and Homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Then after a short knockout, using it again to help me win in the fight against the Nomu figure you probably saw on TV not long ago. Izuku sustained little damage and seemed to have no problem controlling the Quirk. However, I don't think she knows how to activate it of her own volition. So far it has been nothing but instinct and the urge to protect family.

I'm still quite new to the roll of instructor. The day may come when I must trouble you, my old teacher, for advice. I'll be counting on your wisdom and penitence when that time comes. Until then, please take care of yourself as the seasons begin to change. I'll continue to keep you updated about what's happening.

Sincerely Yours

~Toshinori Yagi~~ '

An elderly man chews on some fish shaped sweets as he reads the letter. "Huh, so Toshinori finally found someone to call a worthy successor, and the other one is taking things better than I thought she would".

~Sometime later in class 1-A~

A cheery and bright voice rings across the classroom. "You guys! Did any of you see the news last night?" this voice belongs to one particular invisible face, belonging to none other than Hagakure. "It was cool we got a few seconds of screen time! Though I bet no one noticed me hanging out there in the background".

Shoji's blunt words hit Hagakure like a mean knife "Probably not. Sorry Hagakure".

The Tail Man jumps into the conversation to try and save her feelings "It is hard to stand out when you're just a pair of gloves".