First Official Day

(So you all know. I will be focusing on Izuku's fight.) (Side note! I did a random spin wheel on who Izu will be paired with during the fight. I'm physicked!). (Shit! Y'all have been blowing this fic up! Keep goin! <3 )

As per usual, Izuku is one of the first people to class, Iida, Shoto, and Yayorozu being the other three.

Stepping into the room Shoto stares blankly at the green haired girl who is writing in her journal about... something. He hasn't interacted with her yet, but she seems to be nice enough. Not that he cares... he isn't here to make friends.

Shifting back to Izuku, we can see her notebook is full of currently known comparisons of her copied version of Hawk's quirk and his. Such as the wing design. While his allows him to fly at incredible speeds, Izuku's wing design allows her to fly just as quickly with added tight turns. If this is the case, it has not been proven due to her wings not being strong enough yet.

She remembers about the scheduled meet up with Hawks for her weekly preening and 'copying his quirk' again. It's at the end of this week.

Iida walk in with a swift greeting to the greenette and a return greeting to him as well before he takes his seat.

The classes are pretty normal in the morning, consisting of English with Present Mic, Math with Ectoplasm (Izu makes a side note to talk to him later), and Modern Literature with Cementoss.

At lunch we the students can eat some pretty tasty things on the cheap. Even Uncle LunchRush paid the table she was at a visit for some pleasantries and opinions on his food.

In the afternoon however is the heroics class however. The class is excited, even Izuku doesn't even know who the teacher will be.

The class mumble to themselves quietly with occasional shouts from Bakugo being brash as usual.
The sound of quickly approaching footsteps catches her attention, only for All Might to lean into the doorway with his cape doing a swish.

"I AM!!.. COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" He proceeds to walk into the classroom and to the podium with the students talking adamantly before he quiets them.

"WELCOME TO THE MOST CLAS AT UA HIGH!! THINK OF IT AS HEROING 101!!
HERE YOU WILL LEARN THE BASICS AT BEING A PRO! AND WHAT IT MEANS TO FIGHT IN THE NAME OF GOOD!" He proceeds to pose "LET'S GET INTO IT!" He pulls out a card that says battle on it "TODAY'S LESSON WILL PULL NO PUNCHES!"

Bakugo seems to straighten up "Fight training! Fuck yeah!" He leans back to look at Izuku with a devilish smirk "I hope I get to fight you Greenie! I want to beat you in a fight for fucking once!"

Izuku chuckles and with a calculating look, smirks at him. "Maybe Ruby, Maybe".

"BUT ONE OF THE KEYS TO BEING A HERO IIISS!" He gestures to the wall "LOOOKING GOOOD!!" Pressing a button in the podium, the wall slides open to reveal cases with numbers on them relating to the seat numbers.
"THESE HAVE BEEN DESIGNED FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR DESIGNS AND QUIRK RESTORATIONS AND THE REQUESTS YOU SENT IN BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED! GO PUT THESE ON AND MEET ME AT GROUND BETA!!" The class cheers as he dashed off.

In the locker room there are only three costumes that show quite a bit of skin. Yayorozu, Hagakure, and Izuku's.