Vincent & Myra

She laid in bed, waiting for Vincent to come home. He'd been gone for two days on a 'trip' and hadn't communicated with her much. She only hoped that it went well.

He didn't text her apart from saying good night, but tonight he hadn't messaged her yet. She didn't know what to think. Was he in danger? Was he hurt?

Sam was no help either, and his girlfriend probably had the same thoughts running through her mind. She turned onto her stomach and smashed her face into the pillow, trying to sleep comfortably.

The handle to their room slowly twisted open and he entered silently. Myra sat up quickly,  turning to look at the intruder. She smiled at him as he walked towards the bed.

He stood there, staring at her. Something was not right. His face was hard and unreadable and he was still holding his gun. She gulped looking at the weapon, before looking back at his face. He usually removed them and kept them out of her sight, but tonight... had a dangerous feeling to it. She walked towards him, keeping slight distance, looking at him with concern.

"Get on your knees." He demanded, frightening her slightly. Her breath quickened at the words that he said. When she didn't obey him he narrowed his eyes dangerously. She dropped to her knees as gracefully as possible, unable to look at him from this position.

Once again, she felt cold metal touching the side of her face, making her flinch. He placed it under her chin, pulling her face up. Their eyes met and he saw the hesitance in her eyes. He couldn't degrade her like that,  he didn't want to.

"Kiss it."

Her eyes widened and shook her head at the strange order. He moved the gun a few centimetres away from her lips and waited. She looked at the gun in front of her and back at him. It would be safer to obey. She closed her eyes and gave the tip a peck.

Another loud gasp left her mouth when his fingers tangled into her long hair, pulling her back up to stand. She screamed as he backed her against the wall quickly. He placed the gun back into the holster, keeping his hand in her hair and slid her night dress up.

Vincent gave her a cruel smirk as he felt the wetness of  her underwear. Her eyes widened with surprise. She was scared, yet now that he touched her she could feel how aroused she was.

He turned her around, gripping both her wrists in one hand behind her back as well as holding her dress up. A loud smack echoed around the room.

"Vincent!" She cried, it didn't hurt as much it surprised her.

"You've been so bad, Myra. First, you take long to obey me and now your wearing panties to bed." He growled angrily. 

She panted into the wall unsure of how to respond.

"I'm sor- ah!" She screamed again at another smack, this time on her other cheek.

"You need to be punished."

"Vinc-"

"Shut up." He grunted, cutting her off.

She swallowed the rest of her sentence, forgetting what she was even going to say. It scared her, but she knew he wouldn't really hurt her...right.

He unbuckled his pants with one hand, pulling out his hard cock.

"Arch, Myra."

He adjusted her body against wall, pressing her upper body into the wall creating a sensual arch, pushing her ass out. He nudged her thighs and she spread them out.

She closed her eyes tightly, anticipating the harsh thrust she was going to receive. Their sex life had been great, but both of them tried to hold out as much as possible in order to keep it more exciting. But this type of sex was something else entirely.