chapter 18

Vincent was now completely healed with the help of Myra, her constant care, nagging and restriction of movement. She forbade him from leaving the house unless it was an emergency and any meetings he needed to hold were to be held at home.

Usually Vincent never cared and even if someone of medical background would advise him to stay home, he didn't listen, but Myra would look up at him with those big brown eyes, silently pleading him to stay at home and he had no choice but to comply.

She had him wrapped around her finger, but she doesn't realise it. Even if she did, she wasn't the type of person to take advantage of someone's trust and Vincent knew that, which is why he left her home alone. He knew she wouldn't leave even though she had the chance.

Vincent wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out of the bathroom into his bedroom, rummaging through his cupboard, looking for pants and boxers. He frowned, if he was staying home he might as well wear something comfortable rather than staying fully suited. He pulled out grey sweatpants and a white tank top.

He tied the sweatpants around his hips. "Vincent?" She called softly. He froze, he thought that perhaps he imagined it, but he turned around sharply. She tensed immediately at his sudden movement looking down. "I-I'm sorry Sir. It slipped." She apologised taking a step back.

"Say it again." He ordered and seemed to shy away even more from him. "I'm sorry." She repeated shakily. "No Myra. My name. Say my name."

Myra blushed looking up at him, her breath getting caught in her throat. His hair was still dripping, she watched as a drop slid down his chest over his strong stomach, soaking into the band of his sweatpants. She snapped out of her trance and looked up to see him gazing at her with a heated look. She shook her head.

Vincent walked towards her and she stepped back, her back now pressed against the door. "Say it Myra." He whispered as he leant down, holding her chin between his fingers. She gazed up at him, biting her lip before taking a shaky breath. "Vincent." She said again softly.

"Fuck." He growled. He leaned down further, brushing his lips against hers, smiling a little when she moved closer. She stood up on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around his neck pulling down firmly. Vincent groaned against her lips bending down and lifting her up. She pulled with shock. "I'll fall." She panicked, wrapping her legs around him.

"Oh fuck, you're slipping Myra." He warned and suddenly let of her, causing her to release a short scream. She bounced on the bed and glared up at him. "You're such a..."

"Such a what?" He smirked leaning further down on her.

"...such a meanie." She pouted when she couldn't think of anything else to say. He chuckled lowly pressing her into the mattress. He grabbed her thighs, pulling them apart and settling between them on his knees. She was glad she was wearing something more loose and flowy, otherwise her dress would've ridden up higher.

"You're not leaving this bedroom until I say so." He demanded leaning over her. She blushed in response unsure of how to answer him without seeming too eager for what he was planning to do to her.

He pressed his lips against hers again after what seemed ages. She responded with the same eagerness, parting he lips for him. Vincent didn't waste another second, pressing his hot tongue into her mouth, sliding it over hers. She moaned against his mouth, trailing her warm hands over his strong biceps, squeezing slightly and feelings his tense muscles.

Myra tried her best to keep up with him, she tilted her head slightly, pressing her tongue into his mouth. Vincent slowed down a little as she shyly explored his mouth. He trailed his hand up her stomach, cupping her breast making her gasp with surprise. Myra's whole body tingled, subconsciously rubbing her lower half against his body.