Casey Becker (9)

Benji's POV
I'm sitting on Casey's couch and regretting ever coming here. The conversation isn't bad, there's no awkward silence, I should be having a good time. Even with Nightmare on Elm Street playing, one of my favorites, I can't focus on it. The only thing on my mind is Stu's face when I told him I was coming here. I feel like the worst semi boyfriend to ever exist.

I'm brought back to reality when a hand touches my thigh, sending a wave of shock through my body. Casey hasn't even turned away from the screen, she's just gliding her hand over my pants, keeping some distance from my dick, thank god. She's hot, yes, but I already have too much in my life to feel guilty for.

"You seem distracted Ben, I asked if you're having fun." Casey's voice has a sultry tone and when she finally turns her head to me, her eyelashes batting at me give my cheeks a small blush.

"Uh, yeah um, I am. Thanks for fixing my keychain" I rub the back of my neck a bit when Casey moves her hand a bit farther up my leg, moving our faces a bit closer. I look into her eyes for a second and know if I don't stop this now it's gonna go too far.

"So uh how's it going with Steve? You guys just started dating right?" I turn back to the screen, trying to subtly move my leg.

"Oh it's fine, nothing serious, I think I've just dated to many of the sporty type. I wanna try something kinda different ya,know" She turns my head back to her, looking at my lips.

"I need someone like you, sweet with similar interests. Stu was ok, but too much. You're shy, and no offense because I like this," she moves to whisper in my ear, my cheeks getting redder and thoughts of Stu fly out my head. "You seem less experienced, like you'd listen and learn"

When she pulls back, I look to her lips being lightly tugged by her teeth. Now's my last chance to either commit to this or run.

"Well, haha, I guess but Steve see-" I stop when her hand gently holds the back of my neck, thumb lightly grazing my thigh. Her dark eyes look at mine, scenes from the now forgotten movie dancing inside.

"I'm asking once Ben, cause I feel I've been pretty forward, do you like me? I like you, even if it's just one time I wanna try this." Neither of us speak for a moment, but as she starts to pull away I connect our lips. Fuck. Why am I doing this? Am I just getting back at Billy and Stu because they have girls? Her other hand reaches my side as I lean back on the couch, pulling her towards my lap as the kiss gets more passionate. A few seconds go by before I pull away.

"Your parents home?"
"No they went out for the weekend"

Starting to make out again, she guides my hand under her shirt and I begin to unhook her bra. We keep kissing, taking small breaks for air until we're both shirtless and Casey starts to unbutton my pants.

"Wait" She stops looking at me, before I take a breath and continue, "I've never done this before and uh" my face feels on fire as I look to the shirts flung on the ground.

"It's ok Ben, I'll take the lead, just tell me what you like and I'll do the same, yeah?" Her voice is light, hand cupping my cheek as I smile back, head nodding before I move back in for another kiss. Casey gets my pants of and pulls a condom out of her pocket.

"Ok Ben, you sure you wanna do this? We can still stop?"

"I want to if you do" she grins a bit and slides of her own pants.

—————————————————————

We both lay back, Casey on my chest, breath heavy and her head looking up at me.

"So, did you like it? It didn't seem like your first time, you did just" she breathes out and smiles a bit. I can feel my ego growing just as large as my grin.

"Yeah Case, it was, woah, never experienced something like that. You're amazing" I stutter out, still trying to catch my breath as the cool air hits our warm bodies.

"Hey, you were too! I don't think I've ever had a guy that listened like you, normally they think they know better" we both chuckle a bit and Casey gives one last gentle kiss before getting up and grabbing her clothes.

"I'm gonna take a shower and change real quick, there's another bathroom down the hall if you wanna clean up. We can watch one more movie after m'kay?" I nod and gather my clothes as she walks away. I'm about to leave the living room when a flash of light brings my attention to the window.

My face pales and the now familiar guilt washes over when I see two figures in the bushes. Even though I can't see their faces, I know it's my boys. I quickly move down the hall and lock the bathroom door before sliding down the wall. I sit with my head in my hand, knees to my chest for a good two minutes before hopping in the shower. Warm water runs down my body as I think. How could I be so stupid? I've seen Stu's box, I know he stalks me. Yet I didn't think about the fact he agreed to let me come here so quickly. Now there is a photo right after my first time having sex with a girl, they probably saw the whole thing.

I finish my shower and get dressed before I re enter the living room. Casey, now in sweatpants and a t shirt, is looking through her stack of movies.

"Hey Case, Um I don't know about you but that tired me out a lot, I'm just gonna head home if that's ok with you?"

"Oh yeah, of course you can! Um, can we not tell people what happened tonight?" She walked over to me while speaking, fidgeting with her hands.

"Yeah that sounds good. I'll see ya around I guess?" A small smile covers up some of the awkwardness in my voice. She gives me one last peck on the lips, walking me to the door after getting the keychain of the kitchen table. I walk to my car and start driving home.

"Guess the date got a bit heated huh?" I let out a small scream and the car swerves a bit until I break. I turn to Stu, expecting him to be upset instead of the joking tone he had.

"Jesus Christ you could have gotten us killed Ya'know? And it did, sorry" I turn back and start driving again, before a question pops into my head. "Where's Billy? He has with you in the bushes. Did you really have to take a picture Stuey?"

He throws his head back as he laughs, putting his arm on my seat from behind. "His old man needed him home to help with something I guess, and actually I took 6, you guys were just too, let's say busy, to notice." I roll my eyes and try not to let the smile reach my lips, failing when Stu stumbled crawling into the front seat.

"Why are you so cool with this? I feel like shit for doing this to you" I glance at him and his face gets serious for a second, the expression leaving as fast as it appeared.

"Because Ben, I got to see you in action, and don't worry about, that bitch was always so convincing when we were together, I get it. What surprised me was the fact that in all the time I've been watching you, I've never seen a girl, just one or two guys"

"Yeah Casey was the first girl I guess, just the only one I've seen in that way before" I pull up to my driveway and Stu follows me inside up to my room.

"Hey Ben come change your shirt, you've been wearing Randy's all day and it's driving me nuts man." I decide to do what I'm told, and I also change the rest of my outfit, not bothering to make stu leave the room.

"I like when you listen Ben, it's sexy" he stands in front of me, holding my hip before placing a kiss on my lips and trailing down my neck.

"Mmm we need to stop Stuey, I'm tired, let's just go to bed and do this later" I kiss the tip of his nose as he pulls away, his eyes filled with a similar look to the one from lunch. We get into bed and I cuddle into his chest.

"Night Stuey"

"Night BB"

I let a grin settle on my face at the new nickname and drift off