What Now Benji? (4)

Benji POV
I pull away in time to see the shock covering their faces, an expression I wore not to long ago. I bet they were expecting me to freak out,which don't get me wrong I am, but not really in an upset way. Okay okay murder is wrong. I know that. Despite that I'm still sympathetic to Billy and a little.... Flattered?

I don't think it is but I don't have another way to describe this feeling. It's creepy to be happy someone is willing to murder people and commit various other crimes in pursuit of me, even if Billy has a revenge aspect on the side.
"You hugged him? Maybe you're crazier than us" Stu blurts out, and after a few seconds quite laughter leaves us all.

"Maybe I am, but I don't know, it just sucks Sidney's mom did that, I don't approve of the murder, but I see why it happened. But I don't get how killing Tatum, Randy, and a bunch of others would've gotten us together? Why not just Sidney"

"Just Sidney would cause questions, people look deep enough, they'll find the connection to me, then jail time for us both when they realize two people were acting" Billy leans back against Stu's headboard, happy with his answer.

"Annnnnddddd" Stu chimes in "if we three are the only surviving members of our group, people wouldn't be suspicious if we are REALLY close" he winks, before moving to put his head on Billy's shoulder.

Huh. A few logical plot holes, but they thought it out.
"So what are you gonna do now? I'm not a killer"
Billy and Stu look to eachother, frowning a bit, before Stu speaks up.
"You could be, We can help teach you."no nonononono. "No no, I'll pass on the whole stabby thing. I won't tell but I'm NOT doing that" my two.. friends? Do I call them friends at this point? I don't know , but they look to one another a little disappointment clear on their faces before Stu shakes his head until he smiles. He leans over, pulling me in and flipping me around until I'm laying with my head in his lap.

"Oh Benji, always have been too nice, let's get some sleep and talk about it in the morning huh?" Too nice? How the fuck is not gutting the people I eat lunch with too nice? I'm about to argue with him when I look and see his eyes, so bright and big you would never guess he could even think of hurting anyone, much less murder.

Instead, I decide to cuddle up closer before turning to my side, shitting my eyes, and attempting to sleep in the semi awkward position. I'm pulled in between Billy and Stu as someone goes to lock the door, the warmth of his body returning afterwards. I rest my head on Billy's chest as Stu uses my back for his pillow, letting out a content sigh. Billy chuckles a bit as Stu immediately snores, before kissing both of our foreheads and dozing off to sleep.