Ninja Moves (3)

Benji POV
I wake up and realize it's definitely night now. I'm in Stu's room, specifically his bed, and not alone. Stu is on the ground to my left, no way to get past without stepping on him or making noise. I turn to move right, and Billy's body is next to me, quiet snores leaving every few seconds. Well shit. A sigh escapes my mouth as I lie back down, trying to think of a way out. Stu's a heavy sleeper but I know if someone stepped on me I'd probably wake up. And Billy I'm not sure about. Will he wake up if I try to crawl over him? Almost certainly. If I scoot to the bottom of the bed? Maybe not.

Content with my plan, I start to move until an arm grabs my waist and pulls me against its owner.
"Nice try" he mumbles, pulling me closer to him still, his brown hair covers part of his face. I decide to try the verbal route to get out of this. "You said you'd tell me what's happening when we got here" "and?" He grumbles tucking him face into my neck, freaking me the fuck out.

Billy POV
I resist the urge to chuckle at ben, even in the dark I can see the blush on his cheeks as he stammers out his thoughts.
"I-I mean w-we're here now so" I know I need to explain but I don't want to. Right now me and Stu are just creepy, mostly Stu. He can still love a creep. If he finds out we kill people? Goodbye Benji, no chance. I try to enjoy this moment before he hates me, breathing in his scent until he turns in my arms, back now to me.

"I need answers. I'm freaked out, my ankle hurts and my clothes are dirty" Stu finally decides to join the party, "heya guys, wanna keep it down? You'll wake my parents" I know what comes next and cover Ben's mouth just in time to muffle his screams.

Benji POV
eh worth a shot. Billy moves his hand and sits up, making room for Stu to sit with us. As he gets comfortable, I notice Billy's hand on his thigh, so both of em gay, cool.
"You ready to hate us?" Billy jokes, but Stu squeezing his hand makes me think it's more truthful then he implied.
"Probably won't, if it was gonna happen I assumed it would be when I was kidnapped"

They start to tell me everything. The murders, what Mrs.Prescott did, why they have girlfriends, I mean everything. I don't know why I did what I did next, maybe pity, but I did it.
I hugged Billy Loomis after he admitted to murder.

Maybe I do need therapy.
—————————————————————
Short chapter but writers block hit me right after I finally decided to write fan fiction for the first time haha. And thank you so much for 40 reads, rate the story and leave some comments if you feel like it!