FORTY-SIX

Allie didn't know what she really expected from his shows, but riots and pushing in the pit was not it. She was surrounded by people who didn't know how to act their age, let alone keep their hands to themselves. She was one more hit to the head away from causing a fucking scene.

She hated this, she was being pushed in every direction and she didn't know how to signal to Colson that she wanted the hell out of here. Even if she could, wouldn't she just get even more surrounded before security could get to her? They had already been dying to know who his girlfriend was.

She couldn't exactly call them, they were performing on stage. She didn't have an emergency number for one of their crew members either. She was stuck here, in the pit, with a bunch of drunken morons around her. She couldn't even enjoy the show.

She debated on just leaving but she wouldn't even know where to go, she had no idea where the bus was. She got shoved once more by a stumbling man behind her, her entire face going red from how mad she was getting. "Alright, motherfucker. You push me one more fucking time."

She turned around to face the man who clearly didn't give one shit about her threats, he was having the time of his life even if he was pissing off everyone around him. "What are you gonna do about it, little girl?" He was at least twice her size and since he was drunk, Allie was a little afraid, but she didn't let that stop her.

"Push me again and find the fuck out." She snapped, no matter if she was afraid, she wasn't going to back down to this loser who was trying to ruin the fun for the rest of them. She wasn't the only one getting annoyed, people around her were getting shoved in every direction.

This guy was honestly lucky that she couldn't flag Colson down with this many people around her. She didn't know that Slim was keeping a close eye on her, him being the closest one to her. When he saw the guy nearly knock Allie off her feet by pushing her again, he went over to Colson and whispered in his ear before pointing in her direction.

Allie was tired of it, as soon as she steadied herself, she got right up in the guys face, nose to nose with him. She didn't care that he was a whole foot taller than her. She respectfully took a drink from the person closest to her and smacked him right in the face with it.

Everyone around her was watching the scene instead of watching the show. Colson was about to leave the situation alone since it seemed like Allie could handle herself until he saw that guy raise a hand at her. He stopped the show, telling the boys to cut the music.

"If you don't put your fucking hand down and stop raising it at a female, I will come down there and put my fucking hands on you." Allie slowly turned around to face the stage, Colson wasn't even looking at her. He didn't tear his eyes away from that guy for a second.

Allie turned back around just in time to see a large hand flying in her direction, the impact from it knocking her off her feet. That's when the crowd around her erupted into a full on riot, everyone throwing punches and drinks all around her. She was stuck on the floor, unable to get up.

Colson didn't waste a single second. He threw his microphone down and jumped off the stage as soon as he saw her get hit, his blood boiling. He couldn't believe some guy at his show would put his hands on a female, much less his girlfriend.

It was as if Colson was Jesus and everyone in the crowd worshiped the ground he walked on. They all moved and cleared a path so Colson could get by, all anxious to see what he was going to do. Allie began crawling to the first person she could see, extending a hand out to a random girl in hopes she would help her get up.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked her as she helped her to her feet, the girl checking Allie's face to make sure she didn't need medical attention. At least some of Colson's fans were nice and cared enough to help. The guy that hit her clearly didn't belong here.