TEN

"Did you really kiss her?" Olivia was pissed over Colson kissing the girl who had just beat her ass in front of everyone. She was staring at him expectantly as if she were waiting for him to say something when he had absolutely nothing to say.

"Not now, Olivia." He had something he had to do and didn't have time to sit and argue with her. Allie needed him and he was going to go bail her out of jail. He was already in his car, trying to pull out of the driveway but Olivia kept blocking his way.

"Colson, if you leave. I'm done with you." He didn't care anymore, the girl he wanted was locked up in the police station because of the girl bitching at him with a fucked up face.

Meanwhile, Allie was having the time of her life being drunk in the police station. She smiled for her mugshot and had been cracking pig jokes at the officers since she arrived. "Miss Blake, if you don't shut up, you're going to solitary until you get bailed out."

She wasn't afraid of them. What could they really do to someone who was just drunk. None of their threats bothered her at all. "Ooh, i'm scared." She pretended to make her hands shake, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

She was handcuffed to a bench in the hallway, all the cells except for solitary being full. They were making her stay here until her ride showed up.

All she wanted was to go home, cuddle with Ryker, and go to sleep. "Miss Blake, you made bond." A lady officer came to take the handcuffs off her, the words 'thank god' being heard from the first officer.

She wondered who bailed her out, whether it was Rook or Colson actually stuck to his word and came to her rescue. Allie stood up to her feet and followed the lady cop to the front lobby.

There he stood, signing her release papers. He looked aggravated and she hoped it wasn't toward her. It wasn't like she asked him, or anyone, to come do this. He did it on his own.

She hesitantly stepped up to him while he was signing the last page and reached up to take his free hand so he would look over at her. "Thank you." She mumbled him, causing a bright grin to come to his lips.

He handed the papers to the lady in the window before he wrapped an arm around Allie's shoulders to keep her on her feet as they made their way out of the building. Allie couldn't remember much from the party after fighting with Olivia.

She didn't remember asking to say goodbye to Colson, or kissing him before she got dragged away. It was as if she were still blacked out when it happened. It wasn't until Colson brought it up that it all came back to her.

"Are we gonna talk about you kissing me in front of my girlfriend now or when you are sober?" He asked, not mad that it happened, he was just more curious to know why it happened.

"I would rather not talk about it at all." She mumbled, feeling embarassed about the whole thing. She just wanted to pretend like it never happened. "Let's just forget it, okay?" She glanced over at him, giving him a pleading look.

"Can I do something before we pretend like it never happened?" Allie went to ask him what he wanted to do but before she could even form the words, Colson leaned over the console of the car and his lips met hers.

He kissed her with so much passion that it made her heartbeat slow, her breathing getting heavier the longer it went on. Even though she wanted to forget about all of this, she loved this feeling. His lips were soft and the way he held her face made her weak.

He slipped his arms around her waist before he pulled her across the car to sit on his lap so it would be easier. He pulled her closer to deepen the kiss, her teeth catching his lower lip, causing a deep groan to errupt from his throat.

"Are you ever going to give me a chance?" He mumbled against her lips, pulling away just enough so she could respond. She tried to think of an answer but his thumb brushing her lower lip clouded her mind.

"Maybe when I don't feel like a rebound or a second option." She whispered, a small smile forming on her lips before she leaned in and pressed one more kiss to his lips before climbing off of his lap and getting back into the passengers seat.

He didn't know she felt that way and that was the last thing he wanted her to feel. She was so much more than that to him. He was just confused and couldn't fully make up his mind yet. Well, his mind was made up he just couldn't make himself act on it.

"Can I stay at your place? I don't want to go back home like this." She didn't want to be around her son while drunk. She never wanted him to see his mama like that.

"Of course. You can either crash with Rook or take my room and I can sleep on the couch." She simply nodded and turned to look out the window, the thoughts in her mind accidentally slipping out.

"I wish things were different."