*TWENTY-EIGHT

A/N:

I hope you're all well and prepared for this update. It's been a while, I know. My kids keep me occupied most of the time but I'm going to try and find time to finish this. Thank you all for the continuous love and comments. It makes me happy and I see each and every one. Even if I don't respond, I see it. THIS CHAPTER WILL BE EXPLICIT. I will try and tone it down as much as possible because I have no idea how old you all are. Enjoy.

Allie glanced over at her toddler who was stretched out across Colson's lap sound asleep. She had no idea what time he had passed out during the movie, she just knew he had been quiet for a while. "I better take him to bed."

Colson looked over at her before his eyes fell to the sleeping toddler, a small smile coming to his lips at the sight. He loved how attached Ryker was to him and he wouldn't trade it for the world. He had become just as attached to him.

Allie stood up and leaned down to carefully pick him up, trying her best to not wake him. Once he was in her arms, she looked up at Colson once more. "Will you fill his sippy cup for him while I take him upstairs?" Colson didn't even hesitate.

He grabbed the cup that Ryker had dropped on the floor and went straight to the kitchen, his eyes scanning the fridge as he tried to remember what Allie would give him this late at night. He grabbed the milk, thinking Allie wouldn't want him to have any juice and began filling up the cup.

Allie had just placed Ryker into bed and covered him up when Colson came in with the cup and placed it down next to the child. Ryker didn't even budge or cry for it like he usually would. He must have been pretty tired.

"Goodnight, baby." Allie whispered before she placed a soft kiss to his forehead. Before she could turn off his lamp, Colson was doing the same, telling him goodnight as well. Colson had no clue just how much these little things melted Allie's heart.

Colson made sure to turn on Rykers night light before they both stepped out and closed the door. As soon as it shut, Allie was lifted into the air and draped over Colson's shoulder, causing her to let out a surprised squeal. "What are you doing?"

Colson began carrying her to her bedroom, a small smirk coming to his lips when he heard her question him as if she forgot what he had told her in the kitchen. "I'm showing you what you're going to be missing out on when you leave me for Dom."

"Colson, I was joking!" She whisper shouted through her laughter once they reached the bedroom. That's when she knew he was being serious.

"I wasn't joking." When those words left his mouth, Allie was tossed onto the bed and the lights were being dimmed. She couldn't help but feel nervous. She always felt nervous around him.

She couldn't form a single word, she watched him make his way over to where she was sitting on the end of the bed, his eyes never once leaving hers. She was truly speechless. She thought he looked so good in the low lighting.

"You still gonna leave me for Dom, right?" She wanted to say no, but also didn't want to stop Colson from whatever it was that he was about to do. She wanted this, so she was going to play along.

"I just might." She lowly mumbled, her breathing getting heavier when he leaned down closer to her to be at eye level. He wanted to prove himself to her, and she was on the edge of her seat waiting.

When he leaned closer to her lips, Allie stopped breathing completely. "You think Dom can kiss you like this?" Before she could respond, his lips were on hers in a way she had never experienced before. His lips were moving with hers as if he had spent his entire life waiting for this moment.

It sent chills up Allie's spine and she wanted more, so much more than this. She had become addicted to the taste of weed on his lips. Her hands came up to tangle her fingers in his golden locks, tugging at the strands desperately.