2.0

It had been seven months or so and Jax hadn't left Micah's side unless it was to shower or go to the bathroom. He barely ate.

"They said if he didn't wake up in the next four weeks, they would pull the plug. They can't pull the plug Mi, you need to wake up so we can go home, so we can live out the rest of our lives, adopt a few kids, get married and everything else. We can't do that unless you wake up. Please Micah, I need you here, I need to be able to hold you in my arms, to be able to kiss you, tell you I love you." Jax whispered.

"I need you.." Jax whimpered, he had never been this vulnerable before, he never showed signs of being weak. He was always the tough one, the scary one. Not the one where people who be too scared to touch you, scared they might break something so fragile.

He needed his Micah

Those four weeks were almost up, two days to be exact. Jax was honestly so fucking scared. I mean, who wouldn't? When the love of your life can't even breathe without a bloody machine!

"Jax." Richard said from the chair on the opposite side of Micah's bed, Jax looked at him frowning slightly. He knew exactly what he was going to say.

"We need to let him go.." Jax boiled in rage.

"How are you even suggesting that! He's your son!" Jax roared shaking his head in disbelief.

"He's not going to wake up Jax! He's practically dead already! He can't breathe without the damn machine! We need to put him out of his misery and pull the fucking plug!" Richard yelled standing up.

Jax stood up. "You acting like he's a fucking dog! Micah isn't a dog he can't just be put down! He can't be. Fuck sakes, he's going to wake up! He will." Jax's voice was loud and stern.

"I can't lose him." Jax said, you could hear the pain in his voice. "I can't."

On que, Jax's mother walked in, Richard and Sarah both glanced at each other before Sarah wrapped her arms around her son.

"J, it's okay baby." Jax frantically shook his head.

"It's not okay!" Jax sobbed into his mothers chest.

"I can't lose him like I did with dad and Jase." He whispered.

At this moment, Jax was so fragile, so broken, so hurt.

"Jax, we need to pull the plug." Richard whispered.

"It's for the best." Sarah added.

"I can't do it." Jax whispered

"Nobody can." Richard told him. "But it's for the best, we can't keep him like this forever." He carried on.

"I feel like I'm killing him." Jax whispered.

"We're putting him to rest." Richard said. Jax just sighed.

"We're pulling the plug." Richard said making Jax cry every harder than he has ever cried before.

They had a day until they were going to pull the plug on Micah. Family members and friends of Micah had come to say their good byes while Jax sat in the corner of the room waiting for them to all leave.

By the time they had left Jax was already walking to Micah's side, squeezing himself on the bed next to Micah's pale body. Jax laid on his side as he carefully wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Micah. I told you I was going to protect you and I failed. I'm sorry I disappointed you baby, I am so s-sorry." Jax whimpered.

"I love you until death do us part, actually, I'll love you forever and always. I love you so damn much baby, I wish you would just wake up. I told them I didn't want to pull the plug, why can't you just wake up Mi? Please wake up!" Jax was now screaming.

"Our future was bright and now my future is nothing because you won't be there with me." Jax was cradling Micah's face with his hands. "I'm sorry, I love you so much."

Jax fell asleep next to Micah. By the morning, Sarah, Richard Mase and Michael were all around Micah's bed. Jax was holding onto Micah's hand, crying softly.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Dr Zee asked, they all nodded except for Jax and his mum.

They all said one more goodbye before dr Zee pulled the plug.

"I love you so much Micah Calum Treston." Jax whispered before Micah's breathing slowed down and the line went dead. Loud cries erupted through the room, mostly coming from Jax as he cried into his boyfriends dead chest.

Jax left kissed on Micah's head and lips before he was pulled away.

A few doctors came in and pulled the blankets over Micah's whole body.

Everyone in the room was crying, even Dr Zee was in tears.

"Micah Calum Treston,
born 22nd May 1998
time of death, 3rd May 2015, 9:06am"