1.6

It had been two days since Micah slipped into a coma, a day since surgery. Jax hadn't left the room since Micah was let out of recovery, he hasn't and won't leave Micah's side.

Jaxton stared at the pale body in front of him. He was so angry, angry at himself, angry at Lenny, just plain angry! He hooked his fingers with his boyfriends, sighing in content.

"I'm so sorry Micah, I shouldn't of let this happen to you." Jaxton said, reaching up, placing his hand on a cold cheek.

The colour simply drained out of him, he was a little pale before, but now he was completely pale, like a ghost.

Micah was hooked up to all sorts of machines and wires, it looked painful. Jax carefully moved himself right next to Micah, gently wrapping his arms around the most fragile boy. He let his lips linger on the blondes cheek.

He hadn't slept in two days, he was looking like death. Literally. "Micah, please wake up. I promise to protect you from everything, no one can or will hurt you ever again." Jax promised, water brimming in his eyes.

The metal doors swung open and a loud screech was heard, Jax snapped his head to the lady who walked in.

"My baby!" She screeched, Jax groaned, rolling off the bed slightly. He just wanted to be alone with his boy, but obviously that wasn't going to happen.

"Who are you?" Jax asked, raising an eyebrow at the older female.

"I'm Micah's mother." She spat, looking at Jaxton in disgust, she moved her attention back to Micah, caressing his cheek. Minutes later, Mason and Michael walked in, Jax slumping down in the chair across the room.

"Mum?" Mason gasped as he walked around the other side of the room.

"Hi boys." she said, a sly smirk on her face.

"I don't think you should be here, you've caused enough trouble. You need to leave." Michael spat, pointing to the door.

"I have the right to be here with my son." She spat back, giving a pointed look at her two boys.

"You lost all your rights the day you left! Don't you dare even say you have the right to be here with him! Hell! You don't even have custody of him! So I think you need to get the fuck out!" Michael snapped, roughly pushing her out of the room.

Jax stared at the two older boys, biting his lip.

Jaxtons POV

What did he mean about his parents not having custody? Did Michael have custody of Micah?

"You alright Jax?" Mason asked walking over to me. Am I alright?

I shrugged, "I don't know." I mumbled walking back over to Micah.

"Listen, Mason and I need to get something done, will you be alright here with Mi?" Michael asked, I nodded. Of course I would be fine with him, he is asleep.

"Alright, call us if something happens." I waved them off as they walked out. I crawled back in next to Micah, resting my head on the pillow, staring at him.

"I love you." I whispered

Falling For The Muted  ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें