0.7

"C'mon, Micah! It'll be fun." Jax was trying to convince Micah to stay over his house. The older boy wanted to get to know Micah without any interruptions.

He also knew about Micah's little break down he had with his brothers. He wanted to take him away from reality somehow for a little while.

Okay.

"I actually know what you're saying!" Jax said, sounding quite proud of himself. He did infact hit the library straight after he told Micah he was going to learn.

And he did.

"Well, pack." Micah frowned but did what he was told. He didn't want to go out but then again, he did.

He grabbed his duffle bag and shoved the things in needed in their, clothes, toothbrush, phone charger and a few other things.

Within twenty minutes the two had arrived at the Darkwood house.

It was only Jax and his Mum but the house was huge.

They both got out of the house and headed inside.

"You have a nice house." Micah whispered.

"Thank you." Jax said. "Wait, you talked!" He yelled.

Micah scowled at Jaxton.

Don't make a big deal out of it!

"Jesus." Jaxton mumbled, smirking. He was one step closer to getting Micah to open up.

"Jax, is that you?" A middle aged woman walked out of a room, her long brown hair flowing down her shoulders.

"It's me, ma."

"You brought a friend!" Jaxtons mother seemed quite surprised.

"Mum, this is Micah Treston. Micah, Mum."

"Ah, this is the bear my boy has been talking about." Micah's face was completely red by now.

"It's nice to meet you, Micah." Sarah smiled. Micah nodded with a small smile.

"I know you don't talk and that's okay. But if you ever need anything, I'll probably be outside in the garden." Sarah said. "Now, go along now."

Jaxton pulled Micah up stairs and into his bed room. Micah dropped his bag by the bedroom door.

Nice room.

"Thank you!" Jax said, collapsing on the bed.

"Hey, Mi?" Micah moved to sit down next to Jax, looking at him.

"Did you want to talk about what happened the other night?" Jax asked, glancing at Micah.

Micah shook his head. Talking wasn't his thing, talking about his problems and feelings were certainly not his thing,

"It will make you feel better."

I don't want to talk about it.

"I know you don't, but you should." Jax quietly.

"Just, not right now." Micah said, loud and clear. He laid his head down on Jax's shoulder.

"Holy shit, this is all so new to me! You're talking and touching me." Micah giggled.

"Oh, kill me now." Jax joked, making Micah stop.

Don't say that,

"Oh, sorry."

Better be.