1.1

Micah's POV

I haven't been back to school or to my actual house in two days. I didn't want to even get out of Jaxton's bed. It was so warm and fluffy..

I snuggled into the blanket as Jax walked in.

"Hi babe." He greeted hopping down on the bed next to me, I smiled I'm response.

"Have a good nap?" He asked kissing my nose, I nodded with a small giggle.

"That's good." He smiled wrapping his arms around me, pulling me to his chest.

"I'm not going to school for the rest of the week." He told me, I looked at him.

"Well, there's only 3 days of school left so why not just skip?" He chuckled. I nodded.

"Don't just nod Mi, answer me." He said poking my lips.

I laughed and nodded. He gave me a look.

"Sorryy!" I giggled as he kissed around my face.

"So.. I was thinking" Jax dragged out

"You were thinking?"

"We could go somewhere for the holidays, a road trip." He said cocking his head to the side.

"Yes! Let's do that." He smiled and stood up.

"Let's get packing then."

About an hour later, Jax had everything we needed in the back of his car and boot, all we needed to do was get my clothes and things I needed.

We headed over to mine once we said goodbye to Sarah.

"Stay safe!" She called as we hopped in car and drove to my house. Once we got there we walked inside and threw clothes and toiletries into a bag and then back in Jax's car we were.

He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh as he drove. I plugged my phone into the AUX cord and let SWS blast throat out the car.

It was around 5pm, it was getting pretty dark and I was pretty sleepy. Jax had found a small motel, we got out with just our bag that had everything we needed. leaving the rest in the car.

Jax got us a room, I unlocked the door and walked inside, dumping my bag on the floor.

"Strip baby." Jax said as my eyes were closing, I was finding it extremely difficult to get my clothes off. I was so tired.

Jaxton helped me pull my clothes off along with his. He carried me to bed and tucked me in before getting in beside me, his arms snaking around my body.

"Good night my love, I love you." I whispered

"I love you my angel, goodnight." He said before we fell asleep in each other's arms.