1.2

-

"It's like I'm sleep walking!" Both Jax and Micah sang, Micah had his hands against his knees. Neither of them knew where they were heading, they were just rolling with the wind.

Micah turned the music up, his phone was connect to the AUX so he was completely in control of the music.

"And I was like, BABY BABY BABY OOOH!" Micah sang.

"Mi, turn this shit off." He groaned as he rolled the window down. He opened the glove box and pulled out a packet of smokes and a lighter.

Micah looked at him, furrowing his eyebrows.

Jax smokes? he thought to himself.

"Since when did you smoke?" Micah asked as Jax lit the smoke, pushing it in between his plump lips.

"I'm covered in tattoos and give off that bad boy vibe, how could I not smoke?" Jax said, a cocky smile on his face.

"You are so not a bad boy! You're a big softy!" Micah giggled, it was true, we'll half off it. Jax may give off that bad boy vibe but when he's around Micah he's like a big teddy bear, all sweet and cuddly. We'll that is until Micah pisses him off then he's all, I'll slit your throat and hide your body.

"I am not!" Jax complained, he thought he was all shit sometimes, like he was the king of the world and everyone bowed down to him. Micah was his queen of course.

Micah mumbled a whatever and carried on to sing Justin bieber, Jax smiling.

"Look! Food!" Micah yelled pointing, after minutes of debating, Jax finally pulled over to the 24hr mc Donald's.

Micah bounced with excitement as he pulled Jax into the take out restaurant. Jax ordered for the both of them, getting himself a Big Mac and fries along with a frozen Coke. And for Micah, a cheese burger with fries and lemonade.

They argued about who was going to pay.

"Micah, go and sit in the car, you aren't paying." Jax said, lightly shoving Micah away from him. Micah crossed his arms and walked out of the place, storming over to the car.

Jax smirked and payed for the food before grabbing it and walking out to the car. he jumped in and gave Micahs food to him.

"Here grumpy pants." Jax chuckled kissing his head.

Micah mumbled a thanks before digging into his food. It looked like he hadn't eaten for days.

"Slow down tiger." Jax laughed taking a sip from his drink. He started the car and began driving again, eating his food while he did so.

"Orgasm in the mouth." Micah moaned as he chomped down on his cheese burger. Jax couldn't help but bite his lip at the sudden noise.

"You can orgasm in my mouth." Jax ever so quietly said.

What?

"Nothing, Bear."

It had been nearly an hour and they were in the middle of no where, complete no where. It was pretty freaky honestly, trees were scattered all the way down the road, kind of like a forest on each side.

Micah's face was practically glued to the window, he was a curious boy.

"Jax, we should go in there!" Micah said, his face no leaving the window.

"Hell to the no." Jax said shaking his head, he sped up since there was no one on the road.

"What's the matter, you scared?" Micah teased, nudging his boyfriend playfully.

"Amongst those trees, there are axe murders and dead bodies." Jax said as the trees passed, now it was just mountains and fields.

Micah pouted and leaned back in his seat. The two boys had swapped positions since Jax was getting tired.

"Sleep." Micah said as he began to drive. Jax had fallen asleep as he listened to Micah rambled on about how pretty the view around them was.

Micah had found a little hotel, he parked the car and shook Jax awake, "Wakey Wakey baby." Micah giggled kissing Jax's cheeks. He fluttered his eyes open, peering up at the love of his life.

They had gotten a room and settled down for the day. They were hoping to find something to do tomorrow, instead of driving all day like they did today.

"Mi?" Micah hummed in reply.

"I love you." Jax said

"I love you too." Micah replied pressing his lips to Jaxtons, their lips moulded together as Micah laid on top of Jax. Jax pulled away and pecked his lips a few times.'

Micah rested his head on Jax's shoulder, tracing the tattoos on his arms and chest.