0.6

picture of Jay

"Mason! I have no idea what he's saying." Jaxton's voice filled with annoyance and frustration.

Micah sat their with a smirk.

Mason came running into the room, huffing and puffing.

Mason plopped down on the bed besides Micah, shaking his head.

"I'm out of shape." Mason whined.

Fatty. Micah teased.

"Shut up, you." Mason chuckled. He was glad his baby brother was smiling, and signing back to his words instead of ignoring him.

"You know what, I'm going out  to get a book on sign language because I don't have one fucking clue on what hes signing." Jax complained.

"I'll see you guys later."

Bye. Both Micah and Mason signed.

"You piece of shits." Jax gasped before leaving the two laughing ones behind

Mason sat up so he was level with his little brother.

"Mikey's watching our old home videos, wanna come watch."

If you carry me.

Mason laughed but picked Micah up anyways.

"Jesus Micah, you need to put some weight on, skinny bum."

I eat all the time! I just don't get big.

"It goes to your big toe." Mason laughed, throwing Micah on to Michaels bed.

They all sat against Michaels headboard as the oldest brother pressed play.

The first video was of all of them, running around in costumes.

"I remember that! I was picking up the babes in my sexy Batman suit." Michael said.

"I don't even know what Micah was." Michael admitted, laughing.

I was the ice cream man!

"Pretty dorky." They went through a lot of videos of just the three of them.

They were as close as they could be.

They were each others best friends.

Michael stopped on a video with the whole family.

Them plus their parents.

They all looked so happy.

Micah couldn't help but frown.

They were all smiling and laughing at the camera, Mason being the funny one was cracking jokes here and there.

They weren't at all funny, but we laughed anyways.

"Ah! My favourite joke." Mason said. "How do aliens plan a party? They planet!" Mason and Michael both laughed.

Micah laughed along with them but soon his laughter turned into sobs.

Michael turned his head to look at his youngest brother.

"Why don't they want me anymore?" He cried.

Michael and Mason were both stunned. They hadn't heard Micah (besides this morning) speak out loud with out being so quiet in a very very very long time.

Mason wrapped his arms around Micah, pulling him to his chest as the boy cried.

Micah blamed himself. He blamed himself for the reason his mum left, the reason that their family is so broken, the reason his father hates him and wants him dead and the reason he went mute.

He blamed himself for everything.