1.3

Micahs POV

We had gotten home about an hour ago, I honestly didn't want to come back. I didn't want to face reality. But it looks like that was what had to happen.

It was around 7pm, I told Jax that I was going to walk over to his house. I don't like my own house. He told me he'd pick me up but I refused, I wanted to walk.

It was dark and cold. I walked along, the only noise you could hear was my feet hitting the pavement. There was a few cars on the road but there wasn't too many.

A black van pulled up beside me, I didn't stop, because that's just stupid. Two large men jumped out and were walking quite quickly behind me.

Terrified, I quickened my speed. But they were too fast, their large hands wrapped around my arms. "Hey! Let me go!" I screamed, trying to my pull my arms out of the grips.

Damn you Micah! Weakling.

"You need to shut up!" The guy with black hair yelled at me. wrapping a cloth around my mouth and eyes. I could feel my eyes starting to water as I trashed my arms and legs around.

A sharp sting of pain erupted on my cheek.

The bastard slapped me! They tied my arms and legs up and threw me in the back of their van I'm guessing, where else would they throw me?

"Stay quiet otherwise we will hurt you." One said, roughing gripping my arm before closing the door.

I was now in fits of tears and hiccups. This is all just a dream isn't it?

Stop being a baby!

My phone started vibrating in my phone, stupid idiots, tied my arms at the front of me. I managed to get the cloth around my eyes and mouth down, no one was in the back with me.

I pulled my phone out to see that it was Jax, I quickly answer.

"Mi whe-" I cut him off

"Jax! Two men jumped out of their car and tied me up and now I'm in there van!" I said, my words rushing out as a ramble in panic.

"Hold on, what?"

"H-help me J-Jax." I whimpered, "I'm so scared!" I cried.

"Baby, what did the men look like? and the van?"

"I- I couldn't see." I mumbled. whimpering as the van came to a complete stop. "Jax I love you!"

"Baby, don't you worry, I will find you. I promise, if they hurt you il hurt them twice as much baby, I love you so much. I'm coming to get you."

"Keep your phone on." Jax said before I shoved it in my pocket, putting the blind folds back on so I don't get punished.

I can't handle pain as much as I'd like to think I could. I'm a baby.

The sound of the door opening made me whimpered. Strong hands wrapped around my body, they could probably crush me in one go!

My body hung over the mans shoulders, I was harshly seated down on what seemed to be a chair. The blindfold was ripped off of my eyes, I was in a dark room, the only light was the light shining over my head.

A tall slim man appeared in front of me, he looked quite young. Maybe in his early twenties?

"Ah, Micah, sweet sweet Micah." His hand came up to caress my cheek.

"Do you know why you're here?" He asked, I didn't reply, we'll I couldn't.

"Mm, you're sweet boyfriend has fucked with my boys so I'm going to fuck with his." Whimpers left my lips.

What did Jax do?

Jax's POV!

"Mm, you're sweet boyfriend has fucked with my boys so I'm going to fuck with his. " Fucking shit. I knew exactly who that was.

Lenny Patterson.

Fucking prick! I haven't done fucking shit to his boys.

They took my baby, the love of my life. my Micah! And eh will pay.

unknown number: I have your precious one

fuck. The unknown number called me, I was so quick to answer.

"Jaxton Darkwood." Lenny said, I could see the smirk on his face.

"Lenny, I swear if you fucking touch him, I will kill you." I spat, pacing on the spot.

"There there, lover boy is fine. Aren't you Micah." Micah let out a scream, my blood was boiling by now.

"Where are you!?" I growled. "You know where."

I got in my car and sped off to the place. It was a run down old place. I jumped out and sprinted to the doors, slamming them open.

Johno and Time were quick to grab me, throwing me into a room. I knew this room all too we'll, I was shoved onto a chair, a screen in front of it.

"Darkwood." Lenny spat appearing in front of me.

"Patterson.."