0.2

Walking into school, all Jaxton could think of was the blonde headed boy.

The boy was so intriguing, he couldn't help but want to be near him.

He slung his bag over his shoulders, scanning around the crowded area. "Jax!" Someone yelled, Jax spun around to see Jay waving Jaxton over to a group.

Jaxton stumbled over to the group, taking a seat next to his new best friend.

"Jaxton, this is Mason, Tyler, Tanner and Kylie."

"Nice to meet you all." They all nodded in response.

Jax and Jay were the same age of the rest but were kept down a grade. Which meant they were in the grade below.

Not because they're dumb, but because when their birthdays are.

The boy whose arms were covered in tattoos had a not so good past.

Himself, his father and brother were all in a gang.

Everything was fine, he felt protected, powerful and safe. All until they fucked with another group which resulted in his brother, father and a few members killed.

Jaxton wanted revenge.

After that, the other gang 'redskins' were after Jax, after everybody left in his gang.

It didn't bother Jax though, he was far away, nobody could hurt him or his mother now.

"I gotta blast." Jay said before running off.

--
"Hi, Micah." Jax said, taking a seat next to the muted boy.

Micah let out a slight sigh and waved.

"How are you?"

Micah held his thumb up, grinning.

"That's good." Jaxton took one last glance at Micah before turning to write down the notes.

Jax never liked mathematics. Maths just wasn't his cup of tea.

Trigonometry was certainly not his favourite thing to do. Others were zooming through the worksheet while he was stuck on number one.

He let out a frustrated groan, his hands clenched in fists.

He had a bit of a temper but it was nothing too bad.

He turned to his right when he was poked. Micah sat there, handing a small note over.

'Need help?' It read.

Jax nodded his head.

Micah began explaining, using hand gestures and arrows to help him out.

He helped Jaxton finish all of his questions.

"Thank you." Jax said, his mood was calmer now that he understood at least some parts.

"If you are done, for the next twenty minutes you can chat to the person beside you until the bell rings. I didn't think most of you would be done so early." The teacher said, pushing her glasses up her nose.

"So I was wondering, can I have your number?" Jaxton asked, looking over at the blonde headed boy.

With a smile, the younger male shook his head 'no' with a smile.

"Why not?"

'I don't just give my numbers to whoever.'

"My dear, I am not 'whoever' i'm Jax." He responded, Micah still shaking his head at the one speaking.

"I'll get it somehow." He smiled, getting up from his seat as soon as the bell rung. Leaving the mute boy by himself.

Jaxton walked to where his new group of friend were. They were leaving against the brick wall at the front.

"Good day, sir." Jay said, nodding his head at Jax.

"G'day." Jax replied. "What do you know about the blonde mute boy?" He asked.

"What's it to you?" Mason snapped, taking Jaxton by surprise.

"Just wondering." He replied.

"Micah, thats Mason's brother." Jay said, filling the new kid in with a smirk.

"In that case, what's his number?"

picture of jax