0.9

Jaxton's POV

I didn't ask him out because of a little crush. I had strong feelings for the little guy in my arms, I'm not joking when I say he means everything to me, I swear this was a 'Love at first sight' kind of love.

The minute my eyes caught his, I was hooked.

Thank god for the teacher that sat me next to the mute boy.

Micah stirred in my arms, he opened his eyes, his big brown orbs staring into mine. God he was so beautiful.

"Morning sunshine." I smiled, he smiled but didn't say anything.

I sighed, "Come on, we have school today." I told him as I tapped his leg. He lazily got out of bed, "You can borrow one of my shirts." I said handing him one of my band tees, he smiled and nodded his head to thank me.

Was he really going to stop talking?

He peeled his shirt off and replaced it with mine, he left his skinny shorts on since mine were all way too big for the small boy.

An hour later they had pulled up to their school. Micah leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I'll see you in class." He smiled, there's my Micah.

We said our goodbyes and headed in separate directions.

"Hey man! Where have you been all weekend?" Jay asked as his arm slung over my shoulder.

"Oh you know, here and there." I laughed.

"With Micah." Jay added, I smirked and nodded.

"What are you two dating or something?"

"We are." I nodded

"You only just met!"

"So?" I tilted my head to the side as Jay pulled me around the block.

"You do know Masons his brother right?" I nodded my head.

Of course I knew who Mason was.

"He's capable of a lot of things." I nodded

"Oh. I know what he's capable of, Jay." I muttered

"Fuck man, get your head straight, you hurt that boy and you'll have the whole town against you in an instant." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I would never hurt him, Jay. Don't be a fuck head." I stormed off.

"And where do you think you're going,"

"To find my boyfriend."

I walked into the school, the first bell rang. I groaned and slowly made my way down the hall to roll class.

Thank god Micah was in this one.

"Jax!" Micah's sweet voice ringed through my ear as I entered the class room.

"Hi baby." I smiled kissing his forehead.

"What's Forrest Gumps password?" He asked, it seriously looked like he was going to burst. He started laughing before he even said the answer. People around us looked utterly shocked that he was talking out loud to me.

"Mi, you're supposed to laugh after you say it." He huffed trying to calm himself down. It was funny that everyone was shocked from the sudden outburst from mr mute boy.

"What's his password?" I raised an eyebrow. Little did I know this was the wrong this to ask as he erupted in fits of laughter.

The teacher walked in and told everyone to shut up and sit down only for Micah leaned over his desk and whisper,

"1forrest1"