My Dada 26

-Flashback to the Mukamis on the night Matsu disappeared-

"Shit they got away"

"What now?"

"Let's go home, we'll get her back soon"

"...Eve's...gone?"

"Don't worry Azusa-kun. We'll get her back and make them suffer"

"Yeah"

The four brothers where stood in the woods after chasing the woman and the vampires who stole her. The four had been woken in the night by a loud screech then leading them to notice the new smell of unknown vampires in the home.
They tried to chase the vampire who had run off with the Eve but they didn't get there in time. Yui had gone with the vampire.

After admitting that it was too dark and a bad time to get into a full fight with other vampires, Ruki called it and decided that they all should go back home and go back to sleep.

Walking the journey back to their home they had just shared small talk of what they where going to do next and how they needed to get her back when the time was right. To some extent the younger 3 of the 4 had already starting to figure out what the eldest had already figured out concerning the task given to them by their father, it won't work. However this wasn't brought up them being partly still in denial.

Only when they arrived back home did they still in silence. The door was wide open.

When they where chasing after Yui they knew the door wasn't touched due to teleporting, and when they left they saw that the door was closed.

Realising that someone may had entered the house the 4 teleported straight inside running to Yumas room knowing that that's where Matsu was left.
Running through the hallways their stomachs where dropping seeing all the baby gates open.

Yumas bedroom door was open.

"MATSU" Yuma yelled out pleading that the boy was still inside unharmed. Unfamiliar scents had been lingering around the whole corridor leading to the room.
The room was empty.

"HE'S NOT HERE" Yuma yelled running around his room, checking everywhere that the small boy could fit in.

"MATSU, MATSU" the yells of the 4 circulated the mansion just hoping that the small boy will pop up and run giggling to them thinking that this was all a game of hide and seek. But that never happened, matsu didn't pop up giggling. The mansion was empty of the small child.

"I can't find him" Kou gasps out reappearing in yumas room after checking the downstairs of the mansion, fear and worry evident in his eyes.

"Yuma?....is.this..Matsus" Azusa asked from the hallway. Both Kou and Yuma ran out to see what Azusa was referring to. It was Matsus tiny sock squashed against the floor just before the open baby gate.

"He was wearing them to sleep" Yuma said defeated knowing that they had taken his baby brother.

"I've contacted father, he might help us find him"

"Ototo..."Azusa said quietly looking down, 'I couldn't save him, my ototo. I failed as his big brother'

"All we can do now is wait" Ruki said emotionlessly teleporting back not finding Matsu anywhere that he searched.

"WAIT?!"Yuma yelled out infuriated and outraged at his brothers stupid idea, "THEY COULD BE DOING ANYTHING TO HIM AND YOU JUST WANT US TO STAND BY AND DO NOTHING"

"We need to play it right, if we show up now they could do anything to him whilst they're still high from their capture"Ruki explained thinking logically about the situation not wanting them to harm Matsu.

-flashback over-

"DADA"

The brothers had silenced at the boys scream. Matsu managed to wriggle himself out of Laitos arms and attempt to run all the way to his long haired Dada.

"Hello Matsu" he said crouching down and picking up his youngest son, "now what on earth are you doing here?" Karlheinz said faking happiness easily seen by his fake smile and glare towards his other sons. The brothers where struck 'what?' Their father never mentioned having another child much less a human, nor did it make sense that he lived with half vampires. Unless...

The air had frozen, nobody dared move or say anything.

"oniisans?" Matsu asked looking behind his dada thinking that they might be there.

"Don't you worry young man you'll be with them soon enough, just after I've had a small discussion with this lot"

"Okay Dada, me missed ooo" Matsu said snuggling into his dadas arms seeking the familiar comfort he craved for. Karlheinz let the little boy get comfortable holding him steady and secure in his arms.

"Did you now, didn't we last see each other a week ago" Karlheinz asked smiling slightly. He also had started his walk to where he knew the living room was. He was relieved to see that the boy was still alive, he knew what he biological children were capable of and didn't know how far they'd go with a small child. Looking over the child he did see Matsu's writ, it had started to go purple and green 'bruises?, they really hurt a child?'

"Me still miss oo" Matsu said adorably into his dads neck. Matsu really missed his dada and it was easily shown, even though he hadn't known his father for long he still relates love and family with him.

"Missed you too young man and you know who else missed you"

"Whooooo?" Matsu asked pulling back so he could look at his dada properly. He'd learned from cuddling his brothers they couldn't understand him when he spoke when snuggling into them.

"Bee of course" he said like the most obvious think in the world. Matsu's eyes lit up remembering his ginger friend from his dadas house.

"Beeeeee beeeee beeeee, Whewe seee? (where she)" Matsu asked hypering up.

"Oh bud she's still at my house"

"See no com?" Matsu's mood had dropped and his cute lips pulled down to a cute frown. This was adorable in Karl's eyes and he pulled the best frown he could mimicking his youngest.
"No not this time, but you'll see her next time you come to my house" he finished trying to perk Matsu's mood back to where it was.

"Yayyyy, I wove ooo dada" Matsu said giggling going back into his dadas neck closing his eyes. Karlheinz put his hand on the back of Matsu's head and tuned to his sons who he indirectly told to follow him,
"Now let's all sit"

23rd august 2022
1096 words
Please vote and hope you enjoyed xox