The Docter 21

"Matsu you've got to wake up" Yuma's voice called out softly to the child. Matsu was sprawled out in a very unusual position lightly sleeping.

"I up, I up, I up" Matsu said waking up from his sleep. Him blinking frequently to try and knock the reset of his sleep away.

"Good, now we need to get you dressed"

"Whewe goin?"

"Where going to go see someone, and a little boy like you can't go in just your nappy."
Matsu's pajamas did just consist of a dinosaur print nappy and if he was cold one of his longer shirts. He still did have to have someone with him for him to go to sleep, however he has started getting less picky with it just being Yuma. He was now letting other people have the pleasure of sleeping next to him. I mean who wouldn't want to sleep next to the baby who tends to wake up super early and kicks in his sleep.

"Kou get the hell up" Yuma called out to his still sleeping brother. After last night antics Kou had convinced Matsu to sleep in his bed ,as a way of forgiveness, and Matsu begrudgingly agreed.

"Onii-san is sweepin" Matsu pointed out, literally pointing to Kou still sound asleep.

"Yeah and he needs to get up" Yuma explained to Matsu ,softly for him.

"Whewe we goin?" Matsu asked not knowing why Yuma was waking Kou up so early. Normally in the morning Matsu would wake up super early as the champion he is, then either wake whoever he was with up or he plays with some of his toys (they are mostly soft and not noisy as to not wake the sleeping vampire up) till it was a reasonable time to be awake. On rare occasions when Matsu hadn't woken up early would be woken up by whoever he was with.

"To see someone who can maybe help you and your legs" Yuma explained.

"My wegs(legs)?" Matsu asked looking down to his curled legs not knowing that they weren't supposed to be like that naturally.

"Yeah just to make sure they're ok, Kou get up" Yuma started softly then going back to loud when he was taking to his older brother. Yuma also took Matsu in his arms. Matsu happily accepted his brother and cuddled into his arms smiling happily.

"Mgggg nooo go awayyyyy" a groan called out from the bed, Matsu craned his neck to see his blonde brother covering his face with his arms, this caused giggles from the baby.

"Tch useless"

"Onii-san kooo-nii need sweep" Matsu explained once again being on Kou's side.

"He gets enough as is, Cmon let's go to my room. All your clothes are in there" Yuma finally gives up on waking his preppy brother

"Uma-nii?" Matsu asked as they where walking out of Kou's room.

"Yeah bud?" Yuma answers entering his and now Matsu's room. Upon entering the room Yuma was quick to place Matsu on his bed ,propped up by a pillow. All while Yuma started rummaging through one of Matsu's drawers.

"We all goin out?" He continues to ask ,wondering where they were all going.

"Not all of us just me and you"

"No wuki-nii?" Matsu asks eyes widened 'wuki-nii always come'

"Nope"

"No azuphaa-nii?" Matsu still hasn't spent much time with Azusa but had still now started to recognise him as his big brother. Yuma by now had picked out a denim blue-ish short dungarees, the ends finishing in the middle to the bottom of his thighs and being clipped up by hooks covering his baby chest. Underneath the baby had on his nappy and a light yellow sweatshirt a small bear emblem stitched on the breast of the sweatshirt. And his usual read trainers tied onto his tiny feet.