Packing up 11

Before Matsu had the chance to destroyed the farm and other buildings they(Yuma and Matsu) made and just after Yuma had taken a picture to remember this time with the boy Ruki walked in.
Yuma acknowledged his brother then turned back to the boy smiling slightly hearing the boys battle cry before Matsu went and destroyed the buildings surrounding the farm.

Ruki smiled at the tiny boy smacking his arms agains light block towers (child friendly). He then went and sat on the floor next to Yuma"Father wants us to be at his castle earlier that he initially intended, we leave tomorrow for a day or two" he spoke knowing that Yuma would need to know on behalf of Matsu.

"Really, Jeeze I guess we need to get him all packed then" Yuma replied nervously rubbing his large palm on the back of his neck wondering how his father would take the news of the young child now living with them.

"Yumaaaa" Matsu whined loudly running into yumas arms.
"Hey you didn't destroy the farm" Yuma said noticing that fact especially with Matsu being a very destructive child he was very surprised.
"No we no deswoy fawm" Matsu said in his squeaky voice looking up to Yuma's face.

"You built that Matsu?, it's very good" Ruki said complimenting the boy. Matsu went and sat own in yumas lap looking over to Ruki.
"We buiwd it" Matsu said happily giggling slightly. Over the past two week since Matsu's been with them he has opened up to Ruki a bit more than he initially did, he pretty much ignored Kou and didn't really see Azusa much or talk to him.

"Ya gunna destroy it now?" Yuma asked the boy still in his arms.

"No" the boy said snuggling into Yuma's neck kneeling up to be able to reach.
"Huh how come?" Yuma asked wondering why.

"It ouw fawn ,we keep it (it our farm, we keep it)" Matsu said turning around and grinning at the farm they both built.

"Keep it?, suppose we can for a little while. Now bud all of us are going to bow going somewhere okay" Yuma was slightly touched with Matsu's explanation on why he didn't destroy the farm, he was also quite nervous for Matsu's response with going somewhere.

"Okay" Matsu said mindlessly not really understanding only really when making sure he could stay with Yuma.

"Do you want me to look after him whilst you get yourself and him packed" Ruki offered wanting to help out his brother.

"Yeah sure, he's gunna need changing if you don't mind, I mean I can do it before if you want me to?" Yuma was happy that Ruki did offer as he knew if he took Matsu with him there would be no packing done by night.

"No it's fine I can do it" Ruki was impressed by Yuma's competence with looking after Matsu so well.

"You hear that Matsu?" Yuma asked catching the boys attention.

"Muhhba?" Matsu babbled looking up to Yuma,
"Your going to be with Ruki for a bit whilst I pack for us" Yuma started explaining the boy listening to him, "I won't be gone long okay"
"Mmmmmm" the boy let out not really speaking and this caused Yuma to notice that the boy was beginning to get tired.
"Tired, we'll have a nap together after I've done okay?" Yuma bargained not wanting Matsu to have a fuss with being without himself.

"Mmmm" Matsu replied once again looking accepting to what Yuma was saying.
"Bud you've got to speak properly" Yuma said a bit firmer than their previous interaction wanting a verbal answer from the boy.
"Okayyy Yuumaa" the boy pronounced out clearly confirming Yuma's assumption of the boy being tired.
Ruki then stood and went to take Matsu out from Yuma's arms. Matsu could tolerate spending time with Ruki instead of Yuma but just as long as he knew that Yuma would be close by.
"Your doing well looking after him"Ruki complimented.
"Huh?" Yuma wasn't really expecting anything from Ruki.

"Matsu, it can't be easy looking after a child but you're doing well talking care of him especially since you've never really interacted with a child before"Ruki explained bouncing the boy up in his arms.
"Well he's family now can't let anything bad happen to him, can I" Yuma stated petting the boys head once more before reassuring Matsu he'd be back then walking off to pack his and Matsu's bag.

"Now you need to be changed don't you little one?" Ruki asked/told the boy starting their journey to the bathroom where he knew nappies would be already prepared in there, for the boy throughout the day needing them.
Finally making it to the bathroom Ruki had laid Matsu down on a comfortable changing mat on the floor that was bought knowing that it would be easier to clean and more comfortable than just using towels over and over again.

After changing the boy Ruki did notice that Matsu hadn't really spoken to him much so far.
"are you alright Matsu?" Ruki asked looking at the freshly changed boy in his arms.
"Mmm yeah" Matsu said weakly before shoving his tiny fist over his mouth as he yawned, Ruki smirked at the exhausted look on the child's face.
"Tired?" He asked knowing the boy was.
"No wuki" Matsu denied,
"You know it's not good to lie, right Matsu" Ruki said firmly making the boy look at him,
"Huh?" Matsu asked confused,
"Lying is bad has Yuma not told you that?" Ruki said trying to teach the boy,
"Mmmm" Matsu shook his now heavy head no, so sleepily.

"You want to have a nap?" Ruki asked chuckling at the end.
"No Yuma need" Matsu replied jumbled up, Ruki got the point that Matsu was trying to say that he didn't want to sleep without Yuma being with there him.
Knowing that the boy needed to learn that he was safe even when Yuma wasn't there Ruki proceeded to take the little boy to the living room.
Sitting Matsu in his lap Ruki started stroking the boys back with a clear plan in his brain.
"What you doin?" the boy said firmly to Ruki who in tern just pushed Matsu's small frame into his bigger body making sure the boy couldn't squirm away. The hand running up and down the child's back was becoming very effective in making the boy fall even more tired than he always was and now with the added shushing Ruki was doing Matsu was giving in. Matsu was at the brink of sleep by this point and he tipped over the edge when a kiss graced the top of his head, the constant babying that he was receiving was enough for him to soak into the darkness embracing the sleep letting his soft snores.

Around a hour and a half later the need to sneeze was too overpowering to the boy,
"-Chu-" the adorable sneeze woke the boy up. Hazily his two stormy grey eyes opened slightly. Matsu was warm and felt arms wrapped around him, looking up he expected to see Yuma but was quite surprised to see Ruki fast asleep. By now it was dark outside and a light blanket was placed over the two (Yuma put it there). Now feeling slightly cold Matsu snuggled back into Ruki's embrace wanting to go back to sleep knowing that as long as he's with Ruki Yuma would also be there somewhere.

1st may 2022
1305 words
Sorry this took a while to get out. College has been stressing me out and my job has been making me do way more shifts than I'm supposed to do. I'm sorry

Also my opinion I dislike Ruki most out off all 12 of the boys.