Car journey 12

"Come on we need to get going" Yuma's gruff voice told Matsu
"Whewe going?" The confused question left the baby boys mouth.
"Somewhere nice" Yuma said smiling slightly towards the boy finding his little voice to be adorable.
"M'kay yumaaaa" the boy said extending Yuma's name, something he did a lot.

Yuma had Matsu dangling on his side walking to the awaiting limo that had all their bags packed up inside ready for their trip.
Azusa was already sat inside preparing for the long journey they were all about to endure.
Kou and Ruki were still inside making sure they had everything they needed also not forgetting to lock door and windows.
Yuma placed Matsu on the leather coated cushioned seat next to the bright red and blue car seat that was bought just for this journey with Matsu if he was fine sitting in it.
Yuma then started fumbling round with his pockets looking for something,
"Oh shoot I forgot something right stay here okay, you alright watching him Azusa"
Azusa only looked up before Yuma scurried off leaving the two to each other.

Matsu had his mouth slightly open seeing how Yuma left so quickly, he planted both of his tiny hands on the seat either side of him looking down not knowing what to do.
'He no say bye'
Matsu's tiny heart broke with that and his eyes started to water instantly.

"Matsu......are..you..okay?" Azusa asked confused on why the boy had started to cry out of nowhere.
"Yumaaa leawewww (leave)"Matsu cried bringing his tiny fists up to his eyes trying to rub his already fallen tears away.

"He'll.....be..back" Azusa reassured not really knowing what to do.

"No won't" the boy argued fully believing that Yuma wouldn't return.

"I..promise...he.....will" Azusa was now displaying a clear frown on his face watching the young boy get so upset over his brother not returning when it is clear to the whole house that absolutely nothing would make Yuma leave Matsu.

"Pwomiseee?" the boy asked sniffling slightly at the end,

"Promise" Azusa reassured.

Matsu then reached his little arms out reaching towards Azusa demanding that he pick the boy up.
Azusa after hearing the boys cry for a moment longer hesitantly stood and stepped forward to the boy.
Matsu leaped out of his seat into Azusas arms, luckily for him Azusa was able to catch onto the boy quick enough.
Matsu had mushed himself into Azusas body tears still falling.

"Yuma....will...be..back.....It's..okay" Azusa said to the boy deciding to sit back down stiffly bringing the boy with him.

Matsu had pulled away from Azusa and just started looking at Azusa, rubbing the remaining tears that were streaming down his chubby little cheeks, not saying anything just staring.

"You suwe ?(sure)" Matsu finally spoke,

"Why...wouldn't....he.........you're...here...and..I'm....here" Azusa said not liking how upset Matsu was.

"But but"

"He...will...be..back" Azusa then started lightly stroking the boys hair really not wanting to deal with Matsu even more upset as Azusa wouldn't know what to do.

"He be back" Matsu said weakly into Azusas chest,
"He'll.....be..back" and with that Matsu's sniffles continued but lightened, cuddled in Azusa moments away from falling asleep.

"Pwomis?" he asked once again in the lightest voice he could as the little boy had worn himself out with all his crying.
Only due to the fact Azusa was a vampire could he hear the small boys question.

"I..promise"

.
.
.
.

Two hours later

The little boy started to stir.
Rubbing his head slightly into a chest Matsu's eyes start to open.
A dummy was found to be in his mouth as he slightly turned his head looking around the limo.
"Well look whose awake" Kou said cheerfully as the boys eyes landed on him. Matsu sleepily waved his tiny chubby hand at the happy blond. "Awwwww how cute" Kou squealed fangirling over how cute Matsu was, also making Matsu wake up a bit more with the loudness.

"You slept for a while there Matsu" Ruki commented looking up from his book.

"Mmggmn" Matsu gurgled from behind his dummy looking at Ruki.
Then Matsu's eyes caught onto the person he most wanted to see.
"Mumaaaa (Yuma)" the boy muffled out his eyes so wide almost falling out of their sockets.
Yuma then showed a very sad smile towards the boy. Azusa had told him what had happened making Yuma feel so guilty for just leaving like that even if it was only for a few minutes. Matsu had pushed his arms out practically demanding that Yuma picked him up and placed him on his lap. The others in the car were silent just watching what was going on.

Azusa loosened his grip on Matsu's waist giving Yuma the opportunity to take the boy, which he did.
As soon as Matsu was in Yuma's arms both Matsu's tiny chubby fists grabbed onto Yuma's jumper making Yuma's mood falter even more. Matsu's eyes at this point had still not left Yuma's face.
"You okay?" Yuma asked in a soft voice bringing the tiny boy safely secure on his lap.
Matsu nodded then gave in to his urges cuddling straight into Yuma, a big smile shining through to the others eyes even hidden behind the dummy.

"Awwwwww how cute little neko you sure do love Yuma-kun don't ya?" Kou giggled out, Matsu nodded his head into Yuma's chest closing his eyes agreeing with Kou's question/statement.

"-giggle- so cute little neko, quick Azusa get a photo". Kou had been taking multiple photos whilst the child has been asleep in Azusas arms, but sadly for him he was never in the 'perfect angle' to take them causing mainly Yuma to take them but not without having a lot of complaints directed at Kou. Deep down Yuma was also going to treasure these photos and keep them reminding him of this time.

Matsu had managed to catch Yuma's large hand in his two tiny ones. Opening his overly large grey eyes Matsu proceeded to mess with Yuma's fingers playing with them in his own world.

"Hurry up azusa we can't miss this cuteness" Kou bugged needing this cute moment to be captured on photo.

"Kou calm down" Ruki said slightly noted by his younger brothers antics.

"We'll....get..lots..more..opportunities......to..take......cute...photos" Azusa said causing a communal smile to travel round the others.

"Exactly" yuma said looking down at the child, clearly cheered up especially when Matsu agreed with Kou saying that Matsu loved him.

Non of these four where going to let anything happen causing the boy to be taken from them. They had already made room for him in their hearts.

11th may 2022
1149 words
I've talked bout Matsu's hands way too much in this chapter
Please vote :)