Bye bye Dada 18

Matsu was stood in his tiny red trainers a fresh nappy and a large dress like top covered in bears and stars. Matsu was furiously sucking on his dummy tears swelling in his eyes as he stood outside next to the same car that brought them to the large castle.
Azusa was stood next to Matsu holding onto his hand, Matsu refused to be picked up so he just settled for a comforting grip of his hand. Matsu had also refused to talk opting to comfort by the dummy in his mouth.
All the bags were being pulled out into the boot of the vehicle by the other three Matsu and Azusa just stood off to the side. Matsu kept looking to his brothers and the window where his beloved best friend was sat tapping her paws on the window.

The sniffles could be heard from the two year old boy as he raised his tiny chubby hand waving to the ginger cat slowly.

"Well now this isn't the cheery boy I was hoping to see" the tall long haired male spoke appearing out of nowhere.

"Dada!!" Matsu cried from behind the dummy.

"Awww dear are you crying little one?" Matsu couldn't answer as even though he was 2 he knew he would end up crying. Feeling an ounce of sorry for the child he chronicled down on one knee and opened his arms up. Matsu dropped Azusas hand and jumped into his dadas arms now not being able to hold back his tears.
Luckily for him his cried were muffled by the blue dummy in his mouth and his dadas blazer.

"Awww little one it'll be ok" but this failed to calm the baby down. Matsu's cries continued even within the soothing embrace.

All of the brothers had noticed this happen however the older three still had more to load into the car so all they could do was hear Matsu's cries.

"Hey, hey, it's going to be fine. All these tears are unnecessary don't you think" however Matsu disagreed by shaking his head.

"Hey bud we've got to get going soon ok?" Yuma said crouching down to the boy ,now that the boot was full. Without saying anything Matsu pulled back from his dadas arms and waved slighting towards his dadas face. Turning around sadly he walked back over to Azusa and reached his short arm up grasping onto his big brothers hand.

"Bye bye Dada. Bye bye Beee" Matsu said in the most wobbly voice ever trying not to cry again. Karlheinz did look shocked at how he was feeling towards the child he now calls his own. Bee was at the window repeatedly tapping her two ginger paws on the window trying to get to her best friend who was sadly leaving.

"-sigh- I'll see you soon Matsu" Karlheinz said standing back up fully. The taps on the window could still be heard.

Matsu's didn't respond only cuddling into Azusas leg hiding his face.

Noticing that his brothers were staring to get onto the limo Azusa pet Matsu's head and led him into the vehicle. Finally letting someone pick him up ,Azusa lifted his baby brother into the vehicle and onto his lap.

"I'll take him" Yuma said reaching out to take Matsu who was still very upset.

"No you won't"Ruki said cutting off his brother from collecting Matsu from Azusa.

"Huh!"

"Your exhausted, don't think we haven't noticed" Ruki spoke, it was known within the lot that Matsu was fussy and even though he slept a lot and Yuma had to be there with him , Yuma was still exhausted. Taking primary care of a child is draining ,and the other knew this and knew that Yuma needed to relax.

"Im fine" he tried to deflect once again going to collect Matsu.

"No you're not, you're tired and are going to rest on the way back"

"But Matsu-"

"Look at him" they both turned to look at the boy. Matsu had been passed onto Kou and somehow he was successfully being able to calm down the infant a bit, his reassurance whispers and bouncing did help. Azusa was sat across from them petting Matsu's head also being an aid to Kou.

"They're Handling it" with that he passed Yuma a thin blanket knowing that he wouldn't try to argue again.

A few hours into the drive Yuma was fast asleep. Matsu had been told to be as quiet as possible and him and Kou were spending their time pulling funny faces at one another.
Matsu had been fastened into his red and blue car seat directly across from Kou next to Azusa, Matsu had his tiny chubby hand clutching onto Azusas cold frail hand and boy did he not want to let go. Ruki was sat next to Kou with a sleeping Yuma at the over side of Azusa. Ruki had to remind the little boy that he needed to be quiet and Matsu obliged being easily distracted by Kou. Matsu had decided to create a truce with Kou, where as Kou after meeting Matsu adored the baby boy, Matsu was easily annoyed by the blond however now finding out that his and Kou's Dada where the same person Matsu decided he would cease his nemesis-hood with him and try to become friends.
.
.
.
The actual reason being that Matsu was having fun playing with Kou.
The baby would deny this at all costs if you pointed it out to him though.

A few grumbles and mumbles brought the child's attention over to his favourite brother.
"We home yet?"

"-gasp- wuki uma's awake!" The boy yelled out. As he had just woken up Yuma lightly hissed at the loud boys yell.
"Not so loud bud" he grumbled out wincing slightly. Matsu had lent as far forward as he could to look at his big brother still hand in hand with Azusa.

"Hi uma" he said cutely. Although Matsu does know how to properly say Yuma and did pronounce it right initially he found that not using the Y was just easier, and with his teeth not being fully there yet it was main reason.

"Hi bud" Yuma grumbled out sitting upright rubbing the sleet out from his eyes.
Matsu giggled slightly happy that his favourite person was awake.
However he did have to stick up for Yuma and make sure that Yuma's question was answered leading him to repeat the question to Ruki.

"When we home?" He asked simply needing Yuma's question to be answered.

"Soon buy we're going to be making a small stop first little one" Ruki explained looking up from his book smirking slightly.

29th July
Happy birthday kino
1119 words