....13•◍✧*。

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Goodnight."

"Night, night."

With that being said, Namjoon turned around and turn off the lights before falling asleep.

.....

Yeonjun woke up, exhaustedly and slowly looked around. He squint his eyes, massaging his head as he let out a tired yawn.

"Ouch." He winces as soon as he began to sit up, feeling a strong pain in his lower region, he cast his gaze upon his body and gape in shock while staring at his skin with owl eyes.

"Why do i have so many hickeys?" He asked no one in particular and widened his eyes as a scene pop into his brain. "Omo! Why did i let him do this to me?" He asked again and tilted his head in confusion as he graze his fingertips on the love bites decorating his skin. 'Why didn't I stopped him when he was being so rough?'  he thought and let out a frustrated sigh when he couldn't think of any good reasons.

Carefully scooting towards the edge of the bed, he place his legs on the tiled floor and took slow weak steps into the bathroom. Maybe taking a hot bath would help since he felt completely sore.

12 minutes later, Yeonjun step out of the bathroom completely dressed. He looked around and pout his lips, frowning.

"Where did he go? Why is he not yet back?" He inquired, fleeting his gaze around in search of his phone. He walked towards the nightstand and push out the drawer, blinking his eyes in surprise as he saw two phone. "Oi, his phone is here. That means he hasn't left."

An unknown feeling spread across Yeonjun's chest as he realized the older was still somewhere in the motel. It means what they had wasn't just a one night stand to Hoseok, right?

He thought to himself with a smile plastered on his face as he tilted his head to the terrace of their room.

He slowly went out and held the barrier, staring below in search of the maroon haired man. His eyes fleet around each corner and stopped at the car wash were some young ladies were gathered around a familiar car.

Yeonjun frowned and squint his eyes a little before realizing Hoseok was being a show to them. The young man was half dressed, revealing his sexy tone abs, his white Calvin Klein underwear was prominent as he was sagging.

Yeonjun angrily scoffed and clicked his tongue in distaste as the girls howl when he threw a flying kiss at some of them.

"What a show off!"

Yeonjun didn't mean to yelled but the words were already out of his mouth and what was done was done.

Hoseok immediately looked up, along with some group of girls who started whispering whatnot among themselves.

Seeing he was awake, Hoseok grinned like an ox caught in spotlight and sneakingly ran into the motel as Yeonjun shook his head and went back into the room.

"I can't believe him. Did i made the right choice? Why did i even...argh!" The younger groaned before slumping unto the bed while thinking.

Suddenly, Hoseok entered the room and sat down next to him. "I thought you won't wake up so early." He said with a smug smile.

Yeonjun slowly tilted his head and sat up, glaring at him. "Why? Is it because you want more time to show off?" He inquired, voice gripping off venom as he look into the older eyes.

Hoseok visibly gulped and started chuckling to ease the tense atmosphere. "No. I wasn't showing off, i just had to wash the car. You made a complete mess in it last night. Trust me you won't wanna get in there if you perceive the smell."