21

( i dont know ahout the graduation properly so if i write something wrong correct me)

After 7 years, taehyung

Finally taehyung dream come true , He is finally a doctor . Taehyung was happy but his family was way more happy than him.

When Taehyung just finish his first year somehow.. He was literally crying cus every students has to cry.. If someone doesnt cry about how worse their study is and how much they want to drop out.. Than they are not student and its a fact.

kai had a international interview and that man, announced how much he is proud of tae for becoming the first doctor in their family. Kai like talk about tae and rose the almost whole interview .

Taehyung didnt had any other option but to continue, but Whenever he feel like ' why god.. Why I choose this? There were so many option.. Why this..?? I want to quite.. ' he used to go to kai with his books and sat beside him and used to say, ' just because of you I have to continue . '

But today tae finally did it. He finally become what he always wanted to be. Taehyung was waiting for his family , he was eger to meet Mr. Jeon who is the special guest and will hand them their certificate .

Taehyung was expecting his family to wear normal or highly a normal suit but his family is his family.

His whole family were cover in expensive traditional clothes ( i am not sure if they are Korean when i search for hanbok they appear so 😅)
, he almost faint by seeing them..

Mrs

Mrs. Jeon

 Jeon

Mr. Jeon

  Jeon