Chapter 32

Jason and Dick's faces went closer to one another as their lips barely touched. Jason bites his lower lip as he pulled away feeling as if this was wrong and yet it all seemed so right at the moment. Dick let's out a sad whimper a sound that was that of a kicked puppy. It had broken the youngers heart and pulled heart strings in the process. Almost making Jason regret not letting the both of them kiss until they where out of breath.

But Jason just had so many more questions that he wanted to ask the older who seemed would be able to give him the answers for them. "Dick who did this to you?" He asked with a slight growl in his tone sounding rather angry with you ever turned his handsome, older brother into a mad, phyco.

Dick at first seemed to be taken a back by the sudden tone but smiled as he sits down next to Jason as he leans into the 19 year old ear, "It was by own accord Little wing don't you worry, the court helped me in my darkest moment in life where I have lost everything and that includes you." He says as he leans closes to Jason's lips as they just hovered over one another's. "Please tell me how it came this way Dickie Bird." Jason says as it sound like the man was near begging for Dick to spill everything and just open up to the younger like when they where just Nightwing and Robin.

"I was lost and betrayed by those I loved an know. They say they where doing it for my own well being but they just ruined me even more. And I'm sure you now know what B had done to me all those years I was with him and by his side." Dick says smiling at Jason who looked horrorified before pulling Dick into a kiss finally.