Chapter 11

Since that day Dick vowed that he will kill all the hero's and avenge Jason's death as well. But first he needed an new identity all together as to not be found out. Bruce was always a paranoia type of man so if Dick was going to destroy the Justice system he would need a fake identity and a new costume.

As he was also kicked out of his old apartment as he couldn't pay rent it had made things easier for him as no one would know where he would be. But there was one thing that he didn't accounted for to happen, him being followed.

It had only taken him a few minutes to notice this and he tried to escape whoever was following him but this only made Dick paranoid as it seemed that they are always near him. Always watching his every movement as if they where the hunter and he was the prey. He didn't like that, not at all, it had made him feel vulnerable and weak. Dick had hated that feeling ever since he had became Robin and even more when he was Nightwing and now as well.

Dick bites his lower lip as he looked around his surroundings grinding his teeth together when he couldn't find the suspect at all yet. 'Whoever you are I'm coming for you!' He promises in his head as he glared down at the ground walking towards the nearest bar in hopes to calm and relax his nerves.