Chapter 5

Dick just stood there with bandage wrists and a slap mark on his cheek that was a blistering red because of how harsh Bruce slapped sting. The tears that began to fell on the floor wouldn't stop and would only get worse the longer he just standing there. Bruce sighs as he walked away from his son and closed the door with loud bang indicating that he was still angry with Dick for inflicting harm on himself.

But the next day everything was normal well as normal as it can be in the family of hero's. Jason seemed nervous and scared as he would often look in Bruce's direction as if expecting something to happen. It had confused both Dick and Bruce as he was never liked that. But neither of them ever bothered to ask why Jason was acting in such a way.

So Bruce after breakfast went to work leaving both Dick and Jason alone together. Jason looked over to his older sibling with sad and pitiful eyes as if he pitied the man. It had pissed of Dick but also lit something up inside his chest. His heart raced at the look of pure sympathy and he found it rather adorable to him. 'Oh! What am I feeling right now?' He thought not knowing what to do or how he was suppose to feel about this sudden emotion.

It felt like a burning spark in Dicks chest as he continues to stare Jason down with light, glowing, baby blue hues of his. Jason was staring back with his own intense blueish, greenish dark eyes that widened like doe eyes. The both of them just stared at one another before Dick held a dark gleam in his eyes and merely tilts his head to the side as if questioning Jason with no words. It felt as an act of some kind of intimation towards the younger boy who soon backs down and went back to eating.

Unaware of the owl like widen, dull and lifeless eyes that soon held a dim spark in them continues to stare him down.