Chapter 1

When Dick first started to take the role as Robin he didn't expect for his mentor to betray his trust ever. And just give away the part he played in their so called dynamic duo to a street kid who had nothing to do with anything until Bruce took them in. Dick felt hurt and humiliated as he watched Bruce love and cherish Jason who seemed to have gladly stolen his place as Robin.

Taking the one thing that had kept Dick whole. Jason not only took his mantle but his childhood nickname Robin that he loved because his mother and father called him that. It was a reminder of his passed parents but now it was given to another boy. A boy who had no business until now. It had enraged him to the very core of his being but in the end he couldn't do anything about it.

Bruce seemed to never care about him as he use to. It had broken Dick and whenever he went to the Manor he was always greeted by the one that had replaced him. It had angered him greatly but yet again he couldn't do anything about it, as he was the older one out of the two. And should guide and teach his next generation of hero's but its too soon for him to retire the mantle of Robin. That's what he had thought.

But then again Jason had also took Dick's life, hid father figure and many more things that he had valued. Dick had fought long and hard to earn his place at Bruce's side as his sidekick but now it was taken by some kid who didn't even try to earn that spot. 

Dick sighs as he looked down at his hands noticing that they where trembling. 'Am I scared?' He asked himself as he trys to calm his nerves but it wasn't fear that fleed through his views it was a unbeknownst rage filling up inside his pulsing body. His limbs shaked with anger that her felt deep inside his heart. Dick didn't hear the sounds of his door being knocked on as all he can hear was the sound of his own racing heart. That beated rapidly in his ears.

A sickly grin widen across his handsome face until Dick had managed to force it down to scowling frown of distaste. 'What's wrong with me?' He thought as his mind was plagued with dark thoughts of chaos and destruction. Something he had never experienced before.