Chapter 8

Soon Dick was forced out of the Manor banned completely from the place as he and Bruce had another agruement. It was one that had to be about Dicks too close relationship with Jason. And the agruememt had gotten out of hand.

"Bruce! What the hell is wrong with you why do you suddenly not want me to be around little wing anymore?" Dick asked as he was both confused and furious with Bruce for his actions and suddenness. "Because it seems that having Jason around you was a big mistake on my part and adopting you in the first place was an even bigger one." Bruce states sounding rather calm about his words as he glared down at the shocked face that placed onto Dick's face. The younger male was now hurt and felt as if his heart was breaking by those words.

Dick clenched his teeth together as he as he sucks on them as he closed his eyes thinking on what he should say in return. But all he could be able to say to Bruce was a mere, "Fuck you Bat fetishing bastard." Before he storms off upstairs finally letting the tears stream down his cheeks as rage had filled him now. 'That asshole!' He thought as he turns around and slammed the wall near his bedroom door before heading inside and began to pack up all his items that he needed.

Jason had heard the bang and immediately went to check on Dick. "Hey are you okay and why are you packing up?" He asked as he looked at Dick in question. The older paused what he was doing and his shoulders went slump as he turned around to face Jason with a cold face, "I'm leaving the Manor for good little wing." He merely stated to the younger brother who looked at him flabbergasted. "What? Why?" He asked sounding desperate as he yells at Dick who soon sighs. "I don't really want to leave but Bruce an I just.... can't see things eye to eye anymore and it's getting tiring at this point." He lied through his teeth defending Bruce who had hurt him so much.

Jason frowns as he nods at this biting his bottom lip, "Can I go with you Dick?" He asked with hopefully eyes that made the opder chuckle even just a little, "I'm sorry but I can't. You have a place, a home at the Manor and I don't want to take it away from you." Dick exused as he went back to packing up all of his things and as he did so. Alfred came as he heard from Bruce that Dick was leaving, "I home you find a place that you are able to call home Master Dick. Please come by to the Manor on your days off, we all will miss you greatly." Was the elderly man's words that made Dick want to scream at Bruce and fight the man so that he could stay.

But he didn't and when he was done he just left the Manor all together.