Chapter 21

Soon when all the chaos from Jason the Red Hood had died down and no one had heard from the male ever since he and Bruce fought. They thought he was dead yet again by the bomb he planted himself to kill all three of them. Himself, Bruce and the Joker all together in one building. But some how failed and only end up almost buring himself under the rubble. Unaware that he was still alive and managed to dug himself out from under it.

Dick was there at the time as he watched all of it unfold. He surely enjoyed the show and fell deeper in love with Jason even more. 'Oh my, little wing surely has gotten sooo big~' Dick thought as he licked his lips as he watched the three get dramatic and got in an explosion.

Dick grinned as he witness it all and saw the whole out come none died that night but one with a shattered heart and another with raising rage.

"Oh my dear little wing don't worry I'm coming for you~" Dick spoke out and giggles as he licked his lips day dreaming about the man he loves and walked away to come up with a plan. As he knew that one day he would finally have Jason back in his arms even if it mean he would have to drag the young adult to hell with him and Bruce.