Chapter 10

When the news got around about Jason's death, Dick was devastated to hear this. Especially when he had to hear it from the news and read about it on the newspapers. He looked at every Website to see if it was all fake but to his dismay it wasn't. And he couldn't even believe it at all he was just at the Teen Titans tower and this was the news he was hearing. The team had pitied him as they understood his feelings and that he had a close relationship with Jason.

And because of that and now that they saw the broken look on his face it broke them.

Dick wanted to strom back to the Manor and scream, yell even at Bruce for even making Jason Robin. But he was banned from the Manor and Bruce would sure as hell blame him for Jason's death as the Batman seed to not be able to take the blame for his own doing. Like how he managed to create the Joker but doesn't take the blame for ruining the Clowns past human life.

Day after day Dick was being rather violent and that had worried the Titans as they think that he needed to take a break and so they kicked him off the team in hopes that he would get better. He was forced by the Justice League to hand in his suit and was banned from doing any hero work. Then he was fired because the police where told to by the League most likely Batman.

Dicks life was ruined forever and he can't get it back.