Chapter 13

Once they had been done talking with one another the two men decided to head of some where. "This is a place where you shall be triled. The organisation I work for is called the Court Of The Owls. We are planning on changing and making the world a better place." Thomas spoke saying words that he thought would interest Dick in joining. Unaware of the male's actual plans of destroying the Justice League and the broken system and rebuilding it to keep those who are vulnerable safe.

Dick smiled but he didn't believe one word that came out of Thomas's mouth, as soon as he was about to be betrayed by this Court Of The Owls he will just have to kill them all then.

Soon he had found himself in a bright pearl white room filled with people. Men, women, child all around him wearing an owl mask. 'No wonder they call themselves the Court Of The Owls they put owl masks over their faces.' Dick thought as he stepped forward and in the centre of all to see. Thomas had went off somewhere but he didn't care as he glare up at the person he assumed was the leader who looked feminine and sat down in front of him high up.

"So I hear that you Dick Grayson former Robin and Nightwing along with being an ex hero that has been kicked out not only by your father figure but by your teammates. That you are wanting to join by our side as a proud member of the Court Of The Owls isn't that right?" They stated as they looked down at Dick who felt the many eyes gazing on him as if they where hawks eyes looking at there prey. Dick merely nods at the person.

They seemed pleased with his response, "I welcome you to the court with open arms Dick Grayson I hope that you help use greatly with changing the world!" They says as they all looked at Dick who soon was excorted out of the large room and  into another by men wearing dark brown and golden talon like suits.