Chapter 30

Dick and Damian had stared to meet up quite frequently at this point as Damian would come over to Dicks place more often than to the Manor. To which had worried both Alfred and Bruce who had promised Talia that he would protect the small boy. The 50 year old was more weary of everything now and his surroundings as he thought that he can't trust anyone. Well he had never trusted anyone at all but that had increased with how Tim and now Damian have been going missing a lot lately.

This had made Bruce think that it was either that they didn't want to be around him anymore because he was too harsh on the two especially Damian. Or that they had been manipulated into parting ways with him. Could actually be both as well really.

Bruce was growing paranoid at this point and soon noticed that Damian had stopped wearing the Robin uniform all together and left and hadn't came back in days. To that it had confirmed Bruce's suspensions. His sons where being pulled away from him and he can't even do anything about it because by the time he does it would be already too late for him to try and fix everything.

Bruce was broken at this point with realising how much he had lost already. Losing all of his sons was the last straw he could take as he felt depressed and miserable. Unaware of a camera that has been watching him the whole time.

Dick had been enjoying  the misery that Bruce was going threw and now was believing that he needed to put the nail in the coffin. But first he needed one more person by his side his love. His beautiful and perfect Jason by his side.