sleepover - mckenna grace

you checked the time. it was 7:00 p.m. and you had nothing to do. you looked at your messages, and mckenna texted you. you smiled, and opened it.

mckenna rat 🥰❤️:

heyyy

you:

hey kenna

sorry i had (favorite sport) practice. i just took a shower. wyd?

mckenna rat 🥰❤️:

nothing much. hey, if you want to, would you like to come over?

you:

yeah, ofc! ill pack clothes just in case haha. see you soon rat ❤️

mckenna rat 🥰❤️:

see ya soon :]

you blushed and smiled even more, running to your closet to pack a bag. once you finished, you called your mom and told her you were going to mckenna's house. she let you go. you ran outside to your car, and hopped in. you drove to mckenna's house.

you parked in her driveway and got out of your car. you walked up to the house and rang the doorbell. mckenna opened the door, grinning.

"y/n! im so glad your here! come in!" mckenna exclaims. you walked in the house. you followed her upstairs. when she walked in her bedroom, she closed the door and smiled.

"hey!" you said, smiling. mckenna smiled and hugged you, making you blush. she saw you blush, and laughed.

"why are you blushing?" mckenna asked.

just before you were going to reply, mckenna's mom knocked on the door.

"honey, time for bed. sleep well, you two!" her mom said through the door.

"okay mom!" mckenna shouted. "if you need to change, you can go to my bathroom. ill change in my room," mckenna said, going to her closet. you nodded and left the room. you changed your clothes in the bathroom and came back to the bedroom. mckenna hopped in her bed, you awkwardly sitting on the bed.

"so, am i sleeping on the floor?" i asked. mckenna shook her head.

"we'll share a bed, if that's okay with you," mckenna said. you nodded and laid down, the sheets covering your body.

"y/n, what were you going to tell me earlier?" she questioned. you took a deep breath, preparing to tell her.

"well, i really like you. ive liked you for a while, but i don't know if you feel the same," you answer, hiding your face. it went silent, and you thought mckenna fell asleep, but when you turned around, she was still awake looking at you.

"im glad you told me, because i like you, too. your an attractive person, also your personality is amazing," mckenna said, smiling. you smiled as well.

"well, we better get to sleep before your mom yells at us," you say. mckenna nods, but kisses you on the cheek. you blushed, and she smirked.

"goodnight mckenna."

"goodnight y/n."

when you woke up in the morning, mckenna's arms were wrapped around your waist. you smiled, and fell asleep again.