truth or dare - phoebe spengler

A BIRTHDAY SPECIAL 🫶

"Truth or dare, Y/n?" Zoë asked. I thought about it, not wanting Zoë calling me out. I had a tiny crush on Phoebe, one of the girls at the sleepover. It was my birthday, and I was having a sleepover with my friends Zoë, Phoebe, Lia, Hanna, and my cousin Dan.
"Eh, dare," I said. Zoë looked a little disappointed. I bet she wanted to ask who my crush was.
"I dare you to kiss someone, but obvious not Dan," Zoë challenged.
"No duh, that's so weird that you would even think of that!" I expressed. Zoë shrugged.
"Well, who ya gonna kiss?" I looked around. Zoë is my best friend, so I didn't wanna kiss her. Lia had a boyfriend, and she's straight. Hanna, maybe. But Phoebe. I thought that could be an obvious hint that I like her. The thing is, Phoebe was right next to me, and she was just staring. Oh my god, why does she have to be so cute?
"Can I kiss you?" I asked. She didn't even hesitate, and leaned in and kissed me. Her lips were soft, and we released. It was short, but a sweet kiss. Lia was in shock.
"Oh my god! I knew it Y/n!" Lia exclaimed. She ran up to me and hugged me, grinning like a maniac. Hanna smiled at Phoebe. Hanna was more of Phoebe's friend, but I still invited her since she's a nice girl.
~
We were in the living room, watching The Conjuring. I laid my head on Phoebe's shoulder. She seemed flustered. I smiled though.
"Wanna go outside?" Phoebe whispered. I nodded. So we quietly snuck outside. The only person who noticed was Dan, but he was in his phone scrolling through TikToks.
"So, why are we out here?" I asked Phoebe. She shrugged.
"Just got bored of the movie," Phoebe said. We sat on my porch. There was a comfortable couch, so we laid on that.
"Man, this is a lovely view of the sunset," I mumbled.
"Very lovely, indeed." (who knows the reference?) Phoebe looked me in the eyes. We both leaned in, and kissed. I had put lip gloss on when we went outside, so my lips were smooth. Her lips were still soft, and she had her hands in my hair. We released, and I gave her a small smile.
Best. Birthday. Ever.

a/n :
sorry that it's short, but ill link who's birthday it's for in the comments. happy birthday!
lots of love,
- ur local rat 🐀