love letter - phoebe spengler

as i walked out of f/s, i went to my locker

as i walked out of f/s, i went to my locker. i placed my books from first and second period in my locker. as i grabbed extra pencils and my books for my next class, i saw a letter fall out of my locker. what? i thought. i decided to open it during class, since the class was extremely boring. i walked to the class.

i sat down in a seat next to phoebe. she was drawing in her notebook. i tapped her shoulder.

"hey," i said. phoebe smiled.

"hey," she said, suddenly freezing. she was bright red.

"who is it from?" i asked phoebe.

"uh, i don't know-" but phoebe couldn't finish her statement.

"good morning class!" the teacher said. "flip to page 62 in your textbook-"

i accidentally dropped the note on the ground. i picked it up and hid it.

"y/n, what was that?" the teacher asked. i quickly searched for an answer.

"it was just some trash in my pocket," i said.

"okay, throw it away," the teacher said. i nodded and quickly stood up. i read it while walking to the trash.

hey, it's phoebe here. i like you, y/n. you are intelligent and kind. i hope you like me that way as well.

sincerely,

me, phoebe spengler

i was a tomato once i finished reading the note. i crumbled it up and threw it away. i walked back to my desk and wrote a note to phoebe and handed it to her.

meet me by the benches during lunch :)

she turned to me and smiled.

it was finally lunch. i wasn't very hungry, so i didn't go to the cafeteria to buy anything. i sat down and scrolled on my phone. phoebe sat next to me and smiled.

"hi," i said, blushing.

"hey," phoebe responded.

"so, i do like you back," i said, fiddling with my fingers.

"you do?" phoebe asked.

"yeah, i do."

then came the awkward silence. i didn't know what to say.

"so, do you want to go out with me?" phoebe asked, blushing. her hid her face. i turned to her and patted her back.

"i would love to," i said. i held her hand, resting my head on her shoulder. we talked about life and what classes we hate. then the bell rang, singling that lunch was over. i kissed phoebe on the cheek.

"bye!" i exclaimed. she waved to me, smiling a lot.

a/n

one, thank you for 1k reads! it means a lot to me. two, im back to kind of consistent updates. if i do stop updating for a while, it's probably cause of school. but i have many exciting things coming up. thank you for reading! happy spooky season 💀🎃!

-ur local rat 🐀