tornado - phoebe spengler

f/s = favorite subject

you are in science class with phoebe and podcast, working on a project. you aren't the best at science, but if phoebe likes it, you could give it a shot.

once you finish class, you walk into the hallway. podcast has to go to digital arts, while you and phoebe have f/s. phoebe doesn't really enjoy f/s, but she likes seeing her crush happy.

"hello class!" ms. flores announces. "today we will be-"

ms. flores gets cut off with an announcement by your principal.

"teachers and students, please head downstairs to the basement. there is a tornado warning. this is not a drill," the principal says in a stern voice. the speaker cuts off, and the teacher grabs stuff from the closet.

"line up, children," ms. flores calls. she is holding a clear backpack. she leads the line downstairs.

"will we die?" someone asks.

"i hope the h3ll not," phoebe mutters, loud enough for you to only hear. you shiver.

once you got to the basement with your class, you sat down next to phoebe. you heard phoebe start to sob. you hold her hand, and rest your head on her shoulder. she blushes, but doesn't say anything. you let go of her hand and rub her back gently. she relaxes a little bit.

"we'll be okay, i promise," you say. you work up the courage to kiss her on the cheek. she freezes, and you tense. she turns to face you. you turn bright red, and hide your face. she looks up at you, and kisses your cheek. you look up at her.

"so, i guess you like me," phoebe says, making you smile.

"yeah. and you like me?" you ask, making sure. she nods, and you grin.

"false alarm!" the principal says over the speaker. you shake your head. you stand up, then reach your hand for phoebe.

"thanks pretty," phoebe says, making you red. someone from your class looks at you, and smirks. you roll your eyes.

"hey, do you want to come to my house for the weekend?" phoebe asks.

"of course! i bet my mom is okay with that," you say, grabbing phoebe's hand. you walk back to your lockers, getting ready for your next class. you have french, while phoebe and podcast have italian. you separate from phoebe, having to go to french.

a/n: it's pretty late when im writing this, so i have to go to bed after this lol. anyway, i hope you have a nice day/night. luv ya!

- ur local rat 🐀