preferences - christmastime

(a little gift from me this szn 😘)

mckenna grace

"C'mon, wake up Y/n!" Mckenna shakes, waking me up. We are wearing matching pajama pants, and have our hair up in a ponytail. I rub my eyes, and realize what day it is.
"Okay, let's go!" I say, hopping out of bed and beating her to the tree. My family is there, and we exchange gifts with each other. Once we finish, Mckenna and I make pancakes for my family. Then, we sit down and eat.

emma grossman

"Okay, you wanna open ours at the same time?" I ask Emma. I'm at her house, and we are about to unwrap our gifts together.
"Alright, lets do this," she responds. We open our gifts, and she got me a new pair of shoes.
"Oh wow, thanks Emme!" I exclaim, watching as she unwraps her candle. She glares at me.
"Seriously, dude," she replies, pretending to hate it. I know she loves it.

phoebe spengler

"Podcast, stop taking Phoebe's gift!" I exclaim, slapping Podcast. He stops.
"You got me a microscope?" Phoebe says, smiling. I nod.
"Yea. Also, thanks for the chocolate and pajama pants!" I reply, hugging her.
"Told ya they would like it," Trevor shouts at Phoebe, making her roll her eyes.

A/n

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope you have a wonderful day today, and give & receive many gifts :). For all that dont celebrate, happy holidays, and happy new year if I dont post in time!
- ur local rat 🐀