30. Accident

When I woke up it was 1 pm, I cursed myself for sleeping for that long. I have to get ready. I ran towards the bathroom taking a long relaxing bath. At 2 I was out of the bathroom and wore my casual dress. There is still a lot of time, I think I should have some thing to eat. But I am surprised that no one woke me today not even Anna. Usually she is the only one who will wake me up if I slept in. I walk towards the kitchen to see no one was there.

"Where is everyone?" I asked myself.

"They have gone out for shopping" a voice said from behind. I looked behind me to see Aaron standing on the doorway.

"For shopping?" I asked puzzled, it's only 2 days ago they have done grocery shopping.

"They are also coming to the event today so they went to buy few things" he said.

"Oh really they are coming with us too" I said excitedly and he nods with a smile.

"They are family so" he said and I hugged him.

"I am so happy" I told him as he hugged me back.

"I am happy too" he murmured.

"Let's make you something to eat, you slept through your breakfast" Aaron said and went towards the fridge taking out the ingredients to make me something.

"What are you going to make for me?" I asked him going towards him and sat on the counter.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me looking in my direction.

"Uhmm.. pancakes" I said and he chuckled.

"Pancakes it is then" he took out the batter from the fridge and put the pan on the stove. He was looking so good cooking like a professional chef.

He put the plate full of pancakes and maple syrup in front of me.

"Bon appétit" he said as I start eating.

"It's delicious" I praised.

"Thank you" he said and waited for me as I finished my food, he was gazing at me the whole time but it wasn't uncomfortable. I want him to have his on only me. I want his whole attention on me. Yes I definitely sounds like some needy girl but this is how I am. I want attention from those whom I love and Aaron is the one whom I love the most now. I don't even know when he become so important for me. I still remember how much I used to dislike him when he was rude with me and now look at us it is all changed now.

"What are you thinking?" He asked me.

"Nothing I want to tell you something very important" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Not now, I will tell you after the party" I said

"I also want to tell you something very important" he said but he was nervous. Aaron and nervous, well this is new.

"What?" I asked.

"You have to wait for some time" he said and caressed my cheeks with his fingers. His touch was so soft and gentle.

"I want to show you something, come with me" he said taking the empty plate from my hands and put it in the dish washer. Then he held my hand and took me out toward his room. He gave me two boxes

"Here these are for you" he said, I opened the bigger one first and their was a beautiful black long gown. I gasped at its beauty.

"Wow" I awed.

"You like it" he asked and I nods happily. Then I opened the second box and there were black louboutines inside.

"Wow I was thinking what to wear at the event, thank you" I thanked him.