6. Marriage

Next day I woke up extra late as I slept late at night, I was busy binge watching as Aaron's concert movie just got released so I had to watch it. I really wish that one day I would attend his concert, my dream of meeting him is completed now I have to see him performing one day too.

I get ready for the day and opt for a beautiful purple dress, I braided my hair loosely and put my sandals on heading towards the garden, I hope he is still there! As I reached near my garden I saw a lot of people there which made me a little angry and protective over my garden but thankfully they were a little away from the garden, only Aaron was between the flowers and cameraman was taking the shots from the edge of the garden. I smiled at their consideration. As I was about to go a little ahead to see him, a crew member stopped me.

"Miss you can't go inside" he said and I glared at him.

"And why is that? This is my garden, I can go wherever I want to and I am not disturbing someone I would just watch from afar." I said but that crew member was so stubborn. Mason came towards me when be saw me.

"Hello Miss Alzena, it's nice seeing you here. Come inside" he said motioning the crew member who remove the barrier immediately I looked at him in shock. Seriously! I glared at him once I enter inside but he looked away not meeting my gaze.

Mason motioned to the side where I presume director is sitting behind a screen which shows the clear view of shooting, beside him were two empty seats. Mason motion me to sit on the chair which I did so happily.

"Are you relieved after seeing your garden in good shape? Aaron has made sure to keep it safe" he told me with a knowing glint. I nodded with a happy smile.

"That's Good!" I said and started watching the screen where he was sitting in the middle of the flowers with a guitar in his hand, he was dressed very casually. It was a very slow song but had a nice tune to it. It hasn't released yet so I had the first hand experience to listen to the song even before it's released. I felt so great and so highly to be able to listen to it before everyone else. It is now that I realized there was no other fans around here today. May be it's for confidential reasons. After an hour or so he was finished with the shoot and came to where I was sitting. His gaze fell on me and he paused for a moment but it was just for a moment then he was walking again.

"Mason I am tired, I am going to take some rest" he told Mason completely ignoring me, I would be a lie if we say that it doesn't hurt because it does. I looked down at my hands in sadness.

"And thanks for lending me your garden for a day, the shots came out really well" he told me with a small visible smile and I looked up at him with a large smile. He then went back towards the outhouse. I too left after that to go to the shed on the other side of the outhouse. There are all my lovely animals, it's like a small zoo. There are sheep's, hens, ducks, buffalo's, dogs, horses and some sort of exotic birds too. I went to play with my favorite horse Silva, he is with me since I was 10. I love him alot and I know he returns the feelings too. I told the stableman to ready my horse as I went to change in to some appropriate clothes. You can't ride horse in a dress! I changed into jeans and shirt with my long boots. When I came back Silva was already to me. I go near him to pat him and my boy bent his head near me for easy access, I am 5'2! I sat on the saddle and took the reigns in my head ready to go I'm the fields away from here.

"Let's go Silva" I shouted and he took the queue and start running in the usual track where we usually go. We rode for an hour after we stopped at a pond, I let him drink some water as he was thirsty. I jumped off his back and start walking towards a secluded yet familiar place, cementary! Where my parents resides. I stood near their grave looking at them lovingly. I took out two flowers from my pocket a liilly and a daffodil which I put in my pocket before coming here. I put Lilly on my mother's grave as it was her favorite flower and daffodil on Dad's grave as it was his favorite one. That is the main reason why most of the area in my garden is covered with daffodils and lillies. I don't cry when I meet them but only smile because I don't want them to feel bad. Death is a part of life one day I will die too! So I come here and talk to them, I tell them about everything going on in my life mostly the happy parts because my life is a fairytale. I feel like I am princess and my family made me believe it apart from aunt and Ava ofcourse but in my heart I know they love me too it's just they are jealous that I get most love from grandpa but it is what it is. I have everything I have ever asked for apart from one or two things which I know I will get soon enough!