23. jealous

I was playing with my bracelet that Carlos gave me while Aaron was having his breakfast silently not paying me any attention. He would glance at me once or twice but his attention was on his food.

"You are still mad at me?"  I asked him with a pout but he remained silent.

"Come on I said sorry, I know I didn't your picked your call and.." I started.

"Do you think I mad at you because of you not picking my calls?" He asked me finally looking at me

"Yeah" I said.

"Good" he said and then went back to continue eating.

"Hey then what else are you mad about if its not for that?" I asked shaking his arm.

"Forget it" he said and was stood up.

"Shouldn't I be angry with you?" I said as I remember his behaviour with me the past two days.

"No because I apologized to you" he said.

"I don't remember that" I said not rembering what he is talking about.

"Because you were drunk" he told me with an eye roll.

"So that doesn't count as an apology because I don't remember it now apologize again this time I will remember" I said and looked at me like I am crazy.

"Don't look at me like that, I am having a very bad head ache since the time I woke up and then I had to deal with your bad mood" I said.

"And whose fault is that?" He said referring to my headache which was due to hangover.

"Not mine" I clarified.

"I already told you I was tricked into drinking and steph's friend also spiked my juice" I told remembering when I felt tipsy after having my juice. At that time only she was with me so I am sure it was her doing. And then steph's disappearing leaving me behind with her. She is calling me since morning but I won't pick up. I am not talking with her ever again. That's final!

"Why did you go there in the first place?" He asked me raising his brows.

"I went to Stephanie's place and then she took me out I didn't know where we were going until we reached there. I had no choice okay?" I told him, his expression soften slightly after I told him everything

"That's why I told you not to go alone, this place is not safe for you" he said sitting down with me.

"For me? Why?" I asked confused.

"You are too pure to be tainted" he said softly gazing at my face. Now what does that mean? He was making me uncomfortable by his intense gaze.

"Why were you acting so weird with me when your friend came?" I asked him diverting his attention.

"Is she still her?" I said looking around and praying that she is already gone.

"She is gone" he said with a sigh.

"And?" I said referring to my first question.

"You won't understand" he told me and went out of the kitchen.

"Hey wait.." I said running behind him but on my way I bumped into a wall. No wait! This isn't a wall its a man. I looked up to his face he had a beard on his face and his hair tied in a bun. He was wearing loose shirt and jacket over it and black jeans. A small diamond earing was hanging on his left ear. He was wearing lockets and many rings, he also has so many tattoo on his neck hand and arms.

"Sorry" he apologized grabbing my shoulders. His eyes held worry and concern. When I met his gaze I was frozen for a second. Wow! His eyes they are Amber color. While I was trying to distinguish the color of his pretty eyes. Someone snatched me away from pretty eyed man to the side. It was Aaron, that's rude!